Describe the Person Above You

^^ seemingly more full of rage in his old age! Although I'm probably just misremembering the young DD.

^ knows all and sees all. Like the Eye of Sauron but less firey and evil and more music-loving loveliness.

^^ is sickened.

^ full of truthful, depressing advice. I seem to remember posters getting 10 pound notes delivered to them upon every posting in the word association thread. Ah, this place just isn't the same since they stopped that.

^ doesn't get my obscure Brass Eye references, but when he's on form could bitch the hind legs off Joan Collins. A million points if you can work out where I nicked that from!

Zut alores! Le tos? Bouf!
*gallic shrug*

Si senor!

^ is going to slap me with a warning for talking in foreign babble-speak. In Spanish, ^ is El Burros Democráticos.

And I SO would.

^ probably wouldn't enjoy Saudi Arabia; from what I see in American Dad it's a backwards woman-hating hellhole. And if Seth's McWhatshisname has lied to me I don't know what's true anymore.

And if American Dad isn't true, then I no longer have faith in the sanctity of television. ^ shouldn't either.

^ makes not being able to sleep infinitely more enjoyable.

"Who needs the lucidness of the human imagination in blissful dreaming unwakeness when I've got a nonsense sprouting Englishman?" is ^'s motto.

"Pull the cord to hear more wacky British spiftism!"
*pull*
"I say, bloody hell, eh Enid?"
*pull*
"I see the local football team lost in the sports game! Let's have a riot."
*pull*
"Piss owf, ya bloody wanka!"

^ would buy that doll.

Back