If I were delegate...

If I were delegate, I'd have the region submitted to some minor region with an odd name, like Affiliate Cafe of the Damned or Aunt Susan Summer Camp.

If I were delegate, I would leave the largest black mark on TNP's History ever, and then I would Leave for my homeland.

If I were Delegate I would remove the current governmental structures, dismantle the Constitution and eject all competition and dissenters all while setting up a new direct rule autocratic system with an oligarchial structure and an extremely abreviated code of laws, like a codex or something.

If...

If I were Delegate I would remove the current governmental structures, dismantle the Constitution and eject all competition and dissenters all while setting up a new direct rule autocratic system with an oligarchial structure and an extremely abreviated code of laws, like a codex or something.

If...
Aw man, that sounds awesome.

I wonder why no-one has tried that yet.

:rofl:

[size=-1]Time for the NPD reunion tour, you think?[/size]

If...
*Former English Colony yawns

If I were Delegate, I would chain up Fedele and have him sent to my personal Chambers

(what can i say? Im gay and he sounds hot)

If I were Delegate, I would chain up Fedele and have him sent to my personal Chambers

Only if I get to be vice!

Yea, I’ve been known to turn a few guys gay. At first it bothered me but I’ve gotten used to it.

If I were delegate, I would name TNP the “Feeder with bawls”.

Back