If I were delegate...

Fedele

TNPer
Remember, t'is the OOC forum ;) :rofl:

If I were the delegate I would post random Rocky Horror quotes in the RMB and talk to everyone in a very suggestive tone.

Pssssh

If I were delegate I would declare myself the founder of TNP and make everyone go around saying "Hail Fedele!"

If I were delegate then I would arbitrarily switch the URL for the forum so that it would direct people not to our forum but to an internet website that agrees to pay me money for each hit originating from www.nationstates.com

If I were delegate I would require that everyone who wanted to participate in whatever government I threw together :rofl: five times a day.

Laughter is healthy.

If I were Delegate, I'd set up a bunch of suckers to be the scapegoats for everything negative I did. I see some worthy candidates in this topic. :shifty:

[insert snide retort about the blackshear fiasco from long ago]

If I were delegate then I would subtly manipulate the region into becoming an isolationist state.

If I were delegate, I would be fair, ballanced, and not let tempers (both mine and others) get in the way of the good of the region.

If I were a free delegate, I would make the WFE all pink and purple, then change my flag to something with hearts and flowers, plus kick out all the icky sounding names.

And I would kick out recruiters whenever they were irritating, plus send them telegrams reminding them in my rule recruiting was strongly discouraged.

If I were delegate I would eject hordes of non-UN nations and reply to my critics with irrelevent and obscure movie quotes like "I love you more than any woman's ever loved a rabbit."

I did that ;)

If I were Delegate (again) I would ban the lot of you.(well accept Scar...he has Smarties!)...be warned ;)

...and who knows who I am firing into this region! :D

:rofl:
If i were delegate, id gather you all up into my arms, tie flwers in your hair and watch as you skipped through the fields joyfully! oh the wonders of spring!

If I were delegate, I'd give every one a REMINDER TO KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF MY OOC!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=-1]that means YOU, Lexiconians![/size]

If I were delegate, I'd arrange the region a boat and summon everyone to join the crew. Then we'd sail around the world and end the journey at Anchorage, Alaska, by the North Pacific Ocean.

Back