Bank of The North Pacific Now Open

Hersfold

TNPer
All you've been waiting for... The Bank of The North Pacific is now open for business.

Directions for use:

To earn money: Post. You get $10 per post. Period. your current account balance is shown beneath your post count in any topic.

To pay someone money / get paid: If you wish to pay somebody money, or you are getting paid, please send a PM to Hersfold or Flemingovia. Transactions will not be completed unless both members agree to the amount, so make sure you specify the amount in the PM.

To create a "Savings" account: PM Hersfold how much you would like to put in. The cash will be deducted from your account, but you will be able to withdraw it at any time. As of right nwo there is no interest on these accounts - this is something I just made up off the top of my head.

NOTE TO GAMERS: Some games currently have post counts as a way to award those who win. If the game creator wishes, these may now become cash prizes. To avoid inflation, please do not set any cash prize value above $1,000.

NOTE TO ALL: The Bank of The North Pacific reserves the right to cancel any and all transactions at any time, up to and including a complete reset of all accounts, without any prior warning. This will most likely only be done in the event of a system failure. Please keep records of all transactions completed.

Note also that this system is still being set up. Transactions will not be completed instantly, and there are likely to be many problems with this further down the road. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this situation, please make a topic in the Bank of The North Pacific forum. Any topics about this that are posted in the Suggestion Box will be moved.

Along with the fact that, at present, there is little need or call for a governmental hand in the regulation of our fledgling economy.

Pretty much anything.

See that ad box up top? People can purchase ads in the right-hand side or in the scrolly bar at the bottom from Ator People. I've also heard graphic-design services, OOC game prizes... the list goes on.

However, I'm not likely to complete the deal if you're doing it as blackmail, bribery, yada yada yada.

HEy Tresville,
my nation of Ateista surely needs a good flag to represent it. I was wondering how much would those services cost, so I can save up some money. Much respect...

HEy Tresville,
my nation of Ateista surely needs a good flag to represent it. I was wondering how much would those services cost, so I can save up some money. Much respect...
The Macorixes Effect(tm) Custom Flags and Recruitment Guild will be more than happy to provide you with a flag. Our prices are quite reasonable. $10 for a flag designed from a basic description and without subsequent modification. $20 for each submitted modification. To see our shop just click on this Macorixes Effect(tm) link

Further to some discussion on the RMB....I would like to open a retail establishment primarily stocking chocolate based products....international varieties of chocolate...different flavours...etc.....possibly with a cafe/bar....selling hot chocolate in all the different flavours available in the shop part....plus chocolate smoothies...chocolate liquer cocktails and such...at the moment I am still in the research and developement stage of this project....

My question to the bank...What are the possibilities of discussing a concept actualisation financing package???

I'm fairly sure that such an establishment would never want for clients....

PRETTY PLEASE!!! The world needs more chocolate. It gives people endorphins and the release of endorphins lowers the blood pressure, a major indicator in heart disease, and has even been implicated in the fight against cancer. All in all a definate must!!

So we get money for posting that is good. I think it is a good way to boost activity morale.

Back