THIS IS THE ADN's FAULT

2004countymap3.gif

ADN's fault.

Fedele's superior self-image --> ADN doing.

Phlegm --> An ADN creation.

Goody-two shoes --> The ADN again.

Boring lists --> The one, the only, the ADN.

That's what I was trying to get at, without offending those that pull my strings.

Paranoia --> The Lords of the ADN

Naruto getting popular ====> ADN (actually, I blame Pope Hope specifically but I suppose the ADN could be guilty as a whole)

*ADN hat* :eyeroll:

Unfortunately I don't know about Naruto...however, I will take personal responsibility for the Olive Garden no longer serving veal. :P

It's the ADN's fault that DD infiltrated the highest offices of their government. AND that he got those nudie pics of PH and shared them with his invader friends.

I think we can all guess what parts of girls aren't evil. And I think that's the ADN's fault too, for being such filthmongers. You filthmongers you.

The word "podcast" is the ADN's fault *shudder*

Annoying trend-maggot:
Hang on, I'll podcast you this bagel.

Btw, does anyone still use fax machines? I bet their seeming low-profile is that naughty ADN's fault an' all!

That I can't get put in a good country this age in TLK---> totally the ADN's fault :P

It's the ADN's fault that DD infiltrated the highest offices of their government. AND that he got those nudie pics of PH and shared them with his invader friends.
And those pictures have a warm, welcoming home on the hard drive of every influential raider.

Everyone having photoshop but me ===> ADN

Missing my trip to the Rejected Realms and needing to stay and keep my endorsement in Titan AE for PR reasons ===> ADN's fault.

Back