THIS IS THE ADN's FAULT

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Just realised this thread never made it over from S2, and it was one of my favourites.

Everyone knows that the ADN is to blame for everything from global warming to the cancellation by Fox of Firefly after only one season.

This thread is to chronicle all the things we can blame the ADN for.

So......

This is the ADN's fault:

whoops.jpg

Pope Hope's knicker elastic company's shoddy workmanship causes chaos on pavements the world over. This is the ADN's fault.

identite.jpg

The Westwind juvenile hairdressing salon opens in New York, Traumatising the children of a proud city. This is the ADN's fault.

No, no, no..it is never the ADN's fault, it is always the actions of an individual who happens to be a member of an ADN member region that operated on their own with no connection or support from the ADN!!

Please rename the topic to reflect the truth!!

The ADN host a nuns and Pirates fancy dress party for Christmas.

One notable ADNner enters into the spirit of the party.

nun26oj.jpg

This is the Adn's Fault.

Poor labelling causes the ADN version of "the Matrix" to be the shortest film in modern music history.

This is the ADN's fault.

istockphoto_117633_red_and_blue_pills.jpg

I thought this thread died after it was determined to actually be the ADN's fault. :P

The rash on my stomach....

The fault of an individual who happens to be a member of an ADN member region that operated on their own with no connection or support from the ADN!

Diabetes. I personally blame Pope Hope but for the purposes of this thread I will just say it's the ADN's fault.

The fact that I stay up to about 2 am almost every night ------ ADN's fault.

....no, really... it is.

[RANT]I am absolutely outraged that the ADN has forced me to go to work today, and that they made it rain, and that they broke my umbrella, and filled town with idiots, and that they can't be bothered to make my job interesting, stimulating or even something I could actually give two shits about...

So yeah, it's their fault I'm in an absolutely foul mood, and right now, a miserable bastard I wouldn't want to spend three seconds in the same room as...[/RANT]

:mad:

EDIT: AND it's their fault I can't spell or type.

That no-one's replied to this in ages (well, a while at least) must be because the ADN are blocking all attempts at propaganda against them...

Great Bight speaks to me in my sleep and tells me to burn the building down!!!

I BLAME THE ADN!!!

Back