What TV Show Are You Watching??

House of Cards.
The plot is great, the production is great, the acting is great, but the Kevin Spacey sex scenes? Not so great.

I just started season 3 of Justified. I really like it, it took me a few (like 5) episodes to get really into it, but I burned through season 2 in a few evenings. I quite enjoy the dialogue, and the juxtaposition of Boyd Crowder (Walter Goggins) and Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphaunt, main character.) Good characters, good writing, good story... I recommend it!

Breaking Bad. I just got caught up. Who'd have thought the dad from Malcolm in the Middle could become an intimidating meth cook?

Democratic Donkeys:
Ash:
Breaking Bad. I just got caught up. Who'd have thought the dad from Malcolm in the Middle could become an intimidating meth cook?
Ah, his character arc gives me chills. Can't wait for the last episodes!
You and me both! August 11 can't come fast enough. :)

Ash:
Democratic Donkeys:
Ash:
Ah, his character arc gives me chills. Can't wait for the last episodes!
You and me both! August 11 can't come fast enough. :)
I'm still catching up on Breaking Bad. I just finished the episode where Hank's all "If he was one of those vegan guys, why does he have a flyer for fried chicken?". Poor Gale, I liked him. I think that's part of the reason it's taking me ages to catch up, I can only watch the show in small spurts or I get super depressed by it. It's a fantastic story, but damn if it doesn't give your faith in humanity a buzzkill.

^I watched it marathon-style, nearly non-stop. I couldn't get enough of it! That episode with Gale was really sad, what a cliffhanger.

Next on my list: Teen Wolf. Yes, I like that show. :P

I love that as well :) I watched an old episode yesterday with Eric Bana in it, quite hilarious.

I am watching Masterchef now, but I am a bit meh towards it and only watching it because nothing else is one.

I just watched the Top Gear episode where they build their own campers and take them to Cornwall. Oh my god, Richard's falling apart in the wind is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

I decided I like Masterchef way better than Hell's Kitchen.

I just finished season 4 of Breaking Bad on Netflix, and now I don't know what to do with myself.

Keep at Top Gear, I guess. Not like I don't have 16 more seasons of THAT to watch.

I started watching Star Trek: The Next Generation from the beginning. Oh mah gawwwwd the first season. Every cut scene is some dramatic pose and gaze into the horizon with crazy melodramatic music.

I love it in that sometimes-campy-things-are-so-horrible-they're-great kinda way.

I don't like many modern shows, I love dramas and comedies from the 70s to the 90s, Perfect Strangers was one of my favorites and a bit underrated. I like Simpsons, all 3 of Seth Macfarlane's shows, ER, Seinfeld, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince, the original Degrassi series, Cheers, A-Team, Welcome Back Kotter, Hill Street Blues.

Community again, and again. I'm seriously googling "tv series addiction" to try and find an explanation to this behaviour, but I only find fansites and not professional help. Which I wouldn't accpet anyway cause I'm rather happy this way xD

Lennart:
Community again, and again. I'm seriously googling "tv series addiction" to try and find an explanation to this behaviour, but I only find fansites and not professional help. Which I wouldn't accpet anyway cause I'm rather happy this way xD
I talked to Dan Harmon and he says you can be on the show if you want and you can hang out with all of the actors at their houses (contractually stipulated, oddly enough). Just show up at this address:

123 Fake Street
Hollywood, Hollywood USA 12345

:)

Two and a half men... I can't resist mor than five minutes of that show since Charlie Sheen is not anymore in it

Democratic Donkeys:
Lennart:
I talked to Dan Harmon and he says you can be on the show if you want and you can hang out with all of the actors at their houses (contractually stipulated, oddly enough). Just show up at this address:

123 Fake Street
Hollywood, Hollywood USA 12345

:)
LOL

I think it wouldn't be a good idea anyway, I would spoil the show, I would be like an extra Abed or something xD even though I wouldn't mind to pay a visit to Alison Brie or Gillian Jacobs, that would be cool. cool cool cool

McMasterdonia:
I'm watching an ad about life insurance/funeral insurance.
I just finished studying to be a life insurance agent!

And I'm currently watching True Blood. :bat:

Back