What TV Show Are You Watching??

Puckton

TNPer
If you don't get the idea of the game, then you are an idiot. LOL!!!

The Late Show with David Letterman

Made in America, it's about silly putty, I'm going to claw my eyes out in bordom, oh God why?, sometimes I hate my roomate

I have been burning through episodes of Big Love. An HBO series about polygamists in Utah. Pretty good drama, though that is to be expected when the premise is a man with three wives, am I right fellas?! :D

Watching a little news report of spiderman the musical, which I did not know existed until I woke up not too long ago. I am not sure my life was impacted to any degree by this information.

[me]puts fingers to his neck in mock imitation of checking his pulse

Nope, not at all.

I just found out today that Dexter has been on for a long time, and may have already finished another season without me even noticing. I have a lot of catching up to do with my favorite serial killer.

I am going to try and start posting on this topic again.... I like to watch several different TV Shows.

Currently I am watching American Pickers! I love this show and the several different interesting objects they buy.

I just got finished watching. Pawn Stars and now I am watching American Pickers. I love the History Channel.

Megadeth: Live in San Diego
banger.gif

I started watching Fringe recently because I thought it deserved a bit of attention for its ratings. However, I have not found myself actually liking the show. I was annoyed that the show used the original score for Lost in one episode. (It also used the score from Aliens?) I know JJ Abrams is an exec producer on the show, but damn, get a new score, or use commercial music. Don't use the original score to another show on a new show.

I was going to watch more Big Bang Theory, but I am kind of not in the mood for it tonight. I don't know what I'm in the mood to watch. Maybe I will play a game instead... just not sure which one.

I am re-watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Such a great show; and not only because of the well-shot gladitorial scenes, or the sex, but because of the historical fiction of the slave revolt. All of the gladiators are slaves, while their roman masters relish in their hedonism...until the end of season one, when it begins.

Good show. If you liked 300 I would imagine you would like it. Just give it two episodes to sway you.

Back