What TV Show Are You Watching??

The news. I thought it was a parody of the news but it turned out to be the actual news. I learned that snorting bath salts creates a high 10 times more powerful than cocaine. Apparently all the teens are doing it.

Big Bang Theory, Season 3.

Raj: "I'm going to be deported, sent home in disgrace, exposed to the sardonic barbs of my cousin Sanjay, or as you may know him, Dave from AT&T customer service."

Sheldon: "Like the subordinate male protagonist in countless action movies who disappears halfway through the second reel, I have returned to save the day. [pause]. Odd, he's usually met by cheers."

Sheldon: "There's a fine line between wrong and visionary. Unfortunately, you have to be a visionary to see it."

Penny: "I give up. He's impossible!"
Sheldon: "I can't be impossible; I exist! I think what you meant to say is, 'I give up; he's improbable'."

Wolowitz: "They're called tattoo sleeves... Put them on, have freaky sex with some freaky girl with her business pierced, take them off, and I can still be buried in a Jewish cemetary."

Leonard: "I'm just saying, you catch more flies with honey then with vinegar."
Sheldon: "You catch even more with manure, what's your point?"

Sheldon: *Holding Flash #123* "I lost this to Wolowitz in an ill-conceived cricket wager."
Penny: "What, do they have Wii Cricket now? Well, that can’t be very popular."

I am in love with this show.

IndieGirl:
Sheldon: *Holding Flash #123* "I lost this to Wolowitz in an ill-conceived cricket wager."
Penny: "What, do they have Wii Cricket now? Well, that can’t be very popular."
I'll have you know there IS a Wii Cricket game, and it is exceptionally popular. Admittedly its really terrible, but still popular

I have been watching the first season of Community. I nearly died laughing at the scene where Jeff pulls Jack Black's pants off trying to get him off the table and then dragging him out of the room.

I watch Community as well, i'm generally impressed with the thursday NBC lineup.

I have been watching The Wire a lot recently. Now there is a drama, whew! Awesome awesome show, I have been amazed at how not one single scene drags, ever.

Back