I'll Maim You With A Spoon!

SPOOOOOON!

Yay! The Tick! He's my :wub:.

In Elizabethan England the spoon was such a novelty, such a prized rarity, that people carried their own folding spoons to banquets. (This was true, however, for only the people who were invited to banquets.)

OMG! I Luv the Tick and his little bunnyman (yes I know he's a moth) sidekick Arthur!

Actually I think his battle cry is much better -- "Not in the face! Not in the face!"

Spoon.gif

^ thats just wrong.

But if he does really think that there is no distinction between virtue and vice, why, Sir, when he leaves our houses, let us count our spoons.
- Samuel Johnson

^ spoon head.

In related news, I watched an episode of Reno 911! and Trudy tried to kill herself. She loved the suicide watch, and proposed to LT Dangle that they spoon.

Yes.

1. Spoons are silverware.

2. Spoons spoon ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the spoon is to flip stuff and hit people in the eye.

The definition of pervertible:

To cause to turn away from what is right, proper, or good; corrupt.

To bring to a bad or worse condition; debase.

To put to a wrong or improper use; misuse. See synonyms at corrupt

To interpret incorrectly; misconstrue or distort: an analysis that perverts
the meaning of the poem

5000AD, somewhere on the outer rim of the galaxy. A small scientific research vessel, on a routine exploration mission, has discovered the remains of an ancient civilisation. Scans of the planet show only primitive life forms, those that occur after a planet has suffered a global catastrophe. The atmosphere is dense with acidic clouds, and ash storms. Passing over a crumbling metropolis, a faint signal is picked up, the last flickers of life of a communications system. Landing near its strongest signal point, the crew busy themselves with establishing a link with a dead world. Days pass as they proceed through the slow process of deciphering languages and protocols. Eventually, they have a link established, and a reasonable certainty that they will be able to extract the data in a usable form. The captain and crew wait impatiently around a projection screen, waiting for contact. A buzz fills the air, and networks and cables slowly come to life after centuries of decay. A single blinking cursor emerges on to the screen, and then after a moments stillness, the screen slowly begins to fill up, with a single phrase, repeated over and over...

*IndieGirl spoons with you.