Truth or Dare

All the wrong places, m'dear. ;)

If you could elope with either Batman or Superman, which one would you choose?

Another truth for me, s'il vous plait.

Batman because he's rich and has guts.

Truth: Would you rather date Morrissey or OPArsenal?

Dare me! You give good dares, and I want one!

I'll take OPA. Because he has a cool name. You know the part in "A Bug's Life" where the pillbugs go "Up-a! Up-a!", jump on top of each other like crazy Cossacks, clap, and go "Hey!"? Yeah... OP-A, OP-A! *clap* Hey!

I dare you to...um...devote a thread to spoons. Yes, the eating utensil. It must contain at least five interesting facts about spoons. You must then change your avatar to a spoon for the next 24 hours, during which time all your posts will end with
model post:
/ me spoons with you
mf_cupidhit.gif
(Take out the space between / and "me". And yes, including the smiley. :p)

I'll take OPA. Because  he has a cool name. You know the part in "A Bug's Life" where the pillbugs go "Up-a! Up-a!", jump on top of each other like crazy Cossacks, clap, and go "Hey!"? Yeah... OP-A, OP-A! *clap* Hey!

I dare you to...um...devote a thread to spoons. Yes, the eating utensil. It must contain at least five interesting facts about spoons. You must then change your avatar to a spoon for the next 24 hours, during which time all your posts will end with
model post:
/ me spoons with you
mf_cupidhit.gif
(Take out the space between / and "me". And yes, including the smiley. :p)
That's the awesomest dare we've had in AGES! I love you, Mo.

I'll get right on it.

EDIT: *IndieGirl spoons with you
mf_cupidhit.gif

Because I can.

Truth for you: What is the fastest way to your heart. Pink Floyd and dodgy movie references are invalid.

Truth me!

A love of ska. If I am purchasing ska CD's and you are ringing me up, and you tell me how grea tthe album is, I think I will desire your love. Either that or strong opinions, minus a propensity for taking offense if I disagree with them.

Truth for you: Are you into modern art?

Truth me!

Gangrene. It makes a much more interesting conversation, and it's a lot more fun to watch.

Truth for Opa: Are you mad at me for being busy all weekend?

Truth me, sweetcheeks!

I really rather like artichokes. Asparagus is good, so is cucumber. I don't have a favorite, but I sure do hate sqash and yams. People who like either should all be violently castrated.

Truth me again, you codfish!

Never again.

Never.

Absolutely never again.

I learned my lesson.

Never again.

Truth me or die trying!

DD: What in a relationship is the worst thing you've ever done when out on a date?

someone gimme a truth!

Back