The North Pacific Kissing Booth

[me]watches IG make out with the bar, slightly disturbed.

[me]turns to HS and plants a big one right on her lips.

[me]strokes the bar lovingly, and coos... "Just ignore him. He doesn't understand what I see in you...

...MY OWN REFLECTION!" :w00t:

(Out-DD'ing DD +2500! ;) )

[me]extends a hand to HS. As she gets up, [me]plants a big one on HS.

Point's at IG.

I think she's having a little too much fun with that beer...

[me]laughs, and finds a hammock to lie in with his ice cold beer. The warm breeze sways him back and forth. He finishes the beer and drifts off to sleep.

[me]gasps at Fibs, shocked.

"Sleeping?! In the kissing booth?! What has the world come to?!"

[me]decides she better go find some Metamucil and order adult diapers and get a shuffleboard court installed.

Fibonacci:
Ha. You coulda joined me. ;)

Fibonacci closes his eyes again, still enjoying the breeze and the sun.
"Yes, but that would have been predictable, and we both know that's not my style. Allegedly."

[me]goes and sits in the sand by Fib's hammock and pokes him with her toes through the holes in it, and every time he opens an eye to look, she feigns innocence and stares out at the water.

[me]lays, feigning sleep, waiting for IG to strike again. When she does, he grabs her foot and rolls out of the hammock, then scoops up IG, sprinting towards the waves with her over his shoulder.

[me]shrieks, trying not to laugh.

"It wasn't me! It was Blackshear, I swear! He kept running over and poking you! No wait, it was DD! He has a cloaking device!"

[me]kicks tries to escape as they near the surf.

"HEEELLLLLLP! KIDNAP! RAPE! AAAAAH!"

[me]rolls off Fib's shoulder and lands in the water, sputtering and scrambling away as he tries to grab at flailing limbs.

"You'll never take me aliiiiiiiiive!"

[me]laughs at IG thrashing in the water.

My work here is done.

[me]takes a sip of his beer and heads back for a fresh one.

[me], without turning around, grabs the wet suit from the back of his head, takes a look at it, and puts it on his shoulder. He then unties his own, drops it to the sand, flicks it up with his foot and puts it on his other shoulder, and keeps walking.

[me]collects the top, and throws it over the shoulder with the corresponding bottom. He then slips his suit back on, wanders into the bar, and grabs a beer. He hangs the suit on a coat hook, opens the beer and takes a sip, gazing out into the surf.

[me]stands up with a pout in the waist-deep water and strategically covers the girls with her hands.

"Bring that back here! I'm indecent!"

[me]starts looking for seashells.

[me]shouts, "Just think of this as an opportunity to get rid of those tan lines!

[me]decides the beer isn't exactly what he wants, and muddles it with ice, salt and lime to make a chelada.

"Ooooh, a chelada. That looks yummy! Make me one and I'll come get it."

[me]gives up the shell hunt and saunters over wishing she had on a pair of sunglasses or something.

[me]watches as IG does her best Ursula Andress impression, smiles, and turns to get a glass for her chelada. He makes the drink, and as she approaches, he slides it in her direction, picking up his and taking another sip.

"Nope! You're going to do what a proper gentleman should, and give me my suit back. And I'm going to sit here patiently sipping my chelada until you do so."

[me]perches herself on a stool and sips carefully.

"I think you've mistaken me for someone else. Proper gentleman?"

[me]sips his drink and pulls out a book, "Zorba the Greek" and begins reading through it.

"Psh. You're right, my mistake. However, I will wait until a proper gentleman returns my suit to me. Even if someone never does."

[me]slides over the bar, takes the nearest Pyrat Cask, a small tumbler of ice, and slips back over the bar into the pool, and settles herself carefully onto her inflatable sofa, pushing off from one of the columns with a toe. She laughs as the inflatable spins slowly in the water.

"See? Tan lines be gone!"

[me]dives into the pool, coming up under the water sofa, and tipping it over, sending IG sprawling into the water.

[me]gasps and sputters, surfacing, a look of horror on her face.

"OH MY GOD THE RUMMMM! NOT THE RUM! That was a $200 bottle! NOOOOOO!"

[me]then jumps and screams, surprised by the ice in the water.

<_<

"Also, you are dead, buster."

"Ah, well, if that's how it works..."

[me]snaps her fingers and is reclad in appropriate swimwear, and then helped back onto her inflatable sofa surrounded by 6 hunky bodyguards and accompanied by Olivia Wilde who is feeding her grapes. She takes a sip of her perfectly chilled beverage.

[me]snaps his fingers and all of IG's bodyguards turn into awkward gangly tweenagers who immediately begin rough housing, splashing both IG and Olivia Wilde, and bumping into the sofa violently.

Olivia gets tired of the commotion and leaves IG with her grapes and her 'bodyguards' joining [me]at the pools edge. She snuggles up close.

"You're cute."

[me]figures, "What the hell." and goes in for the kiss. Ms. Wilde lives up to her name.

Back