Where Am I?

That photo was taken in Islamabad, Pakistan.
:blink: You did find this avenue? On which search page? I tried to post pics from page 9+ that are not too easy to find.

The term "middle east" confused me a bit because in my language "middle east" includes Pakistan which is not the case in the english "middle east", but the english "greater middle east" (well that's what wikipedia tells me).

Islamabad is correct. :clap:

It was the shape of the light posts that made me guess that. Not the same picture you had. But now, let's move on. Ready?

phs035hy.jpg

phs015bq.jpg

phs029te.jpg

I know it I know it I know it! :w00t:
But I will be off for 4 days now and can't post a new one, so go ahead everyone and start guessing.

This place is in Europe, but it is not in Holland (or Netherlands, like some people call it). And be careful with the pic #3, spinning too much causes nausea, you know. :lol:

Major hint: If we compare the distances between your answers and the city we are looking for, Belgrad is furthest away, Luxembourg is next and Netherlands is nearest.

No right country yet, but let's say that Upper Kirby was closer than others.

And here's the winner, Great Bights Mum! Malmö, Sweden is the answer. :clap: That is Öresund bridge in the picture #2, leading towards Copenhagen, Denmark, so UK's answer was as close as a wrong answer could ever be. In picture #3 we have 190 meters (about 623 feet) high residential building named Turning Torso.

Back