Tangents!

IndieGirl:
I was merely internetz-agreeing that the Picard Facepalm was appropriate in response to Sybsyb's inbreeding comment.
"IAWTP" supremacy. It is nice to see Syber Rad so enthusiastic, but that was mad dorky.

Oh look, :agree: , fascinating.

Not too much OPA, just buying a part for my car. I'm going to learn how to install a new starter motor because it is much cheaper than going to a mechanic. :yes:
Does that bore you enough? I could go on... :P

Well I had work too... :unsure:

I am seriously getting weirded out, is BS trying for asshole supremacy? Because I won't give that up without a fight. :rofl:

(Blackshear the internet persona, of course)

Is it now considered assholish to be genuinely curious and interested in the lives of one's forum mates (even the ones that mock your bicycle dreams)?

Democratic Donkeys:
IndieGirl:
I was merely internetz-agreeing that the Picard Facepalm was appropriate in response to Sybsyb's inbreeding comment.
"IAWTP" supremacy. It is nice to see Syber Rad so enthusiastic, but that was mad dorky.

Oh look, :agree: , fascinating.

Not too much OPA, just buying a part for my car. I'm going to learn how to install a new starter motor because it is much cheaper than going to a mechanic. :yes:
Does that bore you enough? I could go on... :P
Your mum's mad dorky.

[me] is dazzled. Counters OP's mad rhymes with some lines blatantly stolen from the Hiphoppopotamus :

My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment
I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant
Yes, sometimes my lyrics are sexist
But you lovely bitches and hoes should know I'm trying to correct this.!

Other rappers diss me, say my rhymes are sissy...

I'm going to buy a new 360 because my old one bit it a while back. I'm also going to buy a game to hold me over until Skyrim comes out. Should I buy the newest Top Spin or the newest Tiger Woods golf game?

I love video game tennis and video game golf equally and could play either of those games for months.

Skyrim will last me close to four years. Opinions?

I think sports video games are stupid. Why not just go outside and play sports in real life? Video games are for things you can't do in real life, like shoot krogans in the face and saving the galaxy.

IndieGirl:
I think sports video games are stupid. Why not just go outside and play sports in real life? Video games are for things you can't do in real life, like shoot krogans in the face and saving the galaxy.
I see your point. I think I'll go play Centre Court at Wimbledon tomorrow. I can probably beat Nadal on grass. :rolleyes: Replayability is the biggest factor in my gaming purchases these days. I can't play through Massive Erection 2 more than one time. I can't justify a $60 purchase for 10-15 hours of gameplay when I've a family to feed. However, I'm guaranteed unlimited replayability with golf and tennis.

Also, two-player hatefest.

I used to like sports games until the boy became unbeatable. A couple of sour grapes with my whine and it's single player games for me.

Is there anything more lazy than not feeling like getting up to go to the bathroom and mentally debating your options?

Its raining again. Seriously... I am so tired of it raining I could.... Well I guess Deal with it but, under protest!

Vilnoia, where do you live? We could potentially do a trading places type deal. I like strong weather, not like the sissy stuff we get up here in Vermont. Though I have to admit it is raining here as well. Though barely a drizzle, not a man's rain.

Back