Describe The Person Below You!

LIKE him? Heck, I'd fly out and marry the guy in the next three minutes, if he asked me to.

v is wondering if they'd get the same response, and the answer is yes, unless you are, in fact, a girl. So...sorry DD.

I am an idiot. I also can't be bother to read the above post having answered a different. Sorry. Refunds not available.

V intergalactic snowman hunting lizard person.

No.... their diapers are disgusting... :P

v will die eventually.

Why did I have to pick this time to click this thread...?

Yes, I eat babies. I am a raider. It's what I do.

Thinks eating veal is cruel but eating puppies is ok
/

If I knew how to register to vote, I'd run for minister of arts and entertainment

vmight show < how if v's nice

No they were all shtolen! Shtolen I tell you!

I can't find a down arrow on me keyboard :( Oh right, you use the v key.

V Tolerates Toledo.

On so many different levels...

Everybody likes them though they pretend not to as a part of everyone's individual quest to place their name among the ranks of The East Pacific's greatest tyrants. Most of them don't know this is TNP.
/

Did I really?? I didn't notice

vshould be working or doing school work but has been struck down by a fot of laziness

I have mascara on today. I woke up 15 minutes before my ride came. I'm surprised I got all my clothes on in time.

v is not made of chocolate cake and golf balls.

Psh. Whatever. You need to be LESS subdude. Heh...subdude. I'm leaving it spelled like that, because it's cooler that way.

v is also cooler that way.

Yay! Too bad we don't get enough around here during the winter.

V likes Funshine
pcarebearfunshine.jpg

P.S. Welcome back, VB. ;)

Do prom dresses count?

V looks positively dashing in a tux or suit (Please add requisite picture as proof. Bonus points for a cravat.)

Who you calling old?! err well actually I guess I am fairly

v remembers the old days when a young innocent me posted on here :shifty:

Back