I Just...

I just chatted with my sister, and I found out that my ex tells everybody that I was mean to her and yelled at her because when she tried to pick a fight with me after the relationship was over I told her that we broke up for that reason and I wasn't going to argue any more, and I told her that i'm sure my roommate who was there was not comfortable so she needed to get her stuff and leave. My roommate thanked me afterwards, must've been uncomfortable for him. Then my sister and I talked about how we don't even normally yell, we're just very good at approaching things rationally, which comes off as dickishness. This info came from a person who is my ex's friend and he also said I was "Living the college life and whoring around." As if he would know. :eyeroll: (Yes to the first, not so much the second)

I just blogged in a thread. :shifty:

I just finished an Anthropology test that I am pretty sure I aced. I mean, how could he not give me a great grade? I even mentioned the 3 famous cases of trying to teach apes language.

I just found out that there is supposed to be 12+ inches of snow, whatever that means. Well I know it means sledding, and great skiing tomorrow morning! :D

I just found out that there is supposed to be 12+ inches of snow, whatever that means. Well I know it means sledding, and great skiing tomorrow morning! :D
I just became very jealous of DD.
*the quietness with which VZ says that is suposed to give even more cause for concern*

I just haven't been skiing for the whole season, and seen snow only for two weeks. Which is far too few. Actually, I need that snow like others this different kind of snow.

I just got prepared. Bailey's, Jameson, and Guinness. Gonna have some car bombs tomorrow! I just need to make it until the irish band plays tomorrow. Then I can dance a jig.

Back