I Just...

I just want to explain that it is a one-on-one course. so whomever gets to 'berra first and passes the interview process will be accepted.

interview will proceed as follows:

Syber:"why are you still wearing pants?"

Interviewee: "Uh, because I'm standing in your front yard"

Syber: "Indeed, well i guess that may be a legitimate reason where you come from, but around here them fancy rules dont fly. but hey, you clearly need the lessons so you have the place"

...want to be able to figure out how to post images on this thing otherwise it's gonna drive me inane not knowing...

I just want to explain that it is a one-on-one course. so whomever gets to 'berra first and passes the interview process will be accepted.

interview will proceed as follows:

Syber:"why are you still wearing pants?"

Interviewee: "Uh, because I'm standing in your front yard"

Syber: "Indeed, well i guess that may be a legitimate reason where you come from, but around here them fancy rules dont fly. but hey, you clearly need the lessons so you have the place"
I just decided to bet Syber a crapload of CPs that at one point or another, I'll show up pantsless on his front lawn.

IGEdit: E to S, ftw.

I just made fun of Jordan and Chris for not wearing their matching jackets the ONE day of work it wouldn't be weird. (It's twin day for work's spirit week. Apparently we're all back in high school. Tomorrow's Pirate Day. :greatbight: )

Back