Pet Peeves

PP: Icelandic people who don't find it funny when you try to buy ice off them.

PP2: Membrane keyboards, those flat ones. I hate them, oh do I hate them so! :bat:

PP: My school being a hippy haven.

We could have had Mindless Self Indulgence come play at our school for the spring concert. But supposedly more people voted for Keller Williams. God he sucks so hard, how can you jam to that at a concert?!

PP: That DD didn't get Mindless Self-Indulgence, so now we have to hear him whine about it, and how crummy the school he chose to go to is. :P

:lol: just kiddin' DD. Ya know I loves ya.

:lol:

Hey no problem, I'm always so selfless and sympathetic. :pinch:

Actually, I really am sorry you didn't get them, because seriously, Keller Williams does suck ass.

Too late to do anything like that. Hehe, this makes me kind of think about Saddam's "elections" a few years ago. And it makes me laugh. Next year i'll actively campaign for MSI. Probably with signs that say "Remember Keller Williams? Well this is about a million times better and you can actually jam to this music"

keller-williams.jpg

This is Keller Williams. He's an untalented minger.

PP: Posh women who wear inflatable gilets and talk on their mobile phones and too each other while in lectures. I witnessed yet another occurance of this today and had to hear the words "Could you stop talking please?" being uttered by a tutor for the first time since I was at last at school, about six years ago.

Posh people (Or "rahs" as we call them up here) can often be recognised by their insistance on wearing one of the most ridiculous pieces of outdoor clothing available at all times, the Puffa gilet, pictured below:

Puffafuckinggilets.jpg

These items are worn in order to mark themselves out from people who don't abide by the principle of Divine Right of Kings, aka the lower classes. It is my belief, as a descendant of members of the British working classes, that anyone who wears one of these "jackets" (Why don't they have arms if they're meant to stop you from being cold?!!! ARGHAGH! :headbang: ) should be shot ON SIGHT. Preferably with their own hunting rifle while shouting pull. Either that or set a pack of dogs on them like they set dogs on foxes for sport. Oh, yah!

pp- People who relegate my favourite threads to the oblivion that is page 2 by OVER SPAMMING.

You know who you are. Go and sit in the naughty corner and think about what you did.

Did I say you could look round? You may think you are clever, but nobody else is laughing.

I can wait all day. It is your own playtime you are wasting.

Back