Registered Voter Sign In

OOPs. I thought that my verification of my RA memebership would cover this also. Thanks to Dei for pointing out my mistake! :blush:

TNP Nation: North Flemingovia

UN NAtion: None. My Un is being used by Cruithne to be delegate of the region 000LOSR at the moment.

Not sure if this is needed again, but I had better be sure!

I, Flemingovia, the leader of the North Flemingovia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I received a PM that said my RV status wasn't up to date.

I don't know why I have to re-verify this, but..

TNP nation: Commonwealth of Kaleaf

UN nation: Commonwealth of Kaleaf

Leader name, as on these boards: wizardofoz01.

EDIT: If there's anything else, let me know.

EDIT 2: And I'm also in the RA :lol: .. Just in case I need to be on record with that..

Groclant:  Requests of this nature should be placed within the proper thread.
But everyone else is doing it! :cry:
Yes dearie, but you have to do that when you register. If you mess up, you still have to hit up the RA thread.

Conneticun, Haor, Wizard, F&P, Russo, mr sniffles - all nice and verified

Byard - noted.

Public Relations HQ

Public Relations HQ (applied)

I, Public Relations HQ, as the leader of the Grand Duchy of Public Relations HQ, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

TNP: Trabzond
UN: None

I, Trabzond, as the leader of the The Holy Republic of Trabzond, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

TNP Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/san_conrado

UN Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/san_conrado

I, Benito Ortega, as the leader of the People's Republic of San Conrado, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Your TNP Member Nation: New Free Columbia

UN Member Nation: Helvetiklande
(I'm not in the UN yet, but I suppose I'll receive confirmation ASAP)

I, Jérôme-Cyril Vendôme, as the leader of the Union of New Free Columbia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter

Nation: Nuciana

UN: none

I, Nuci, as the leader of the The People's Republic of Nuciana, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Nation: The Republic of Miyamoto

I, Virtual Boy, as the leader of The Republic of Miyamoto Revolution, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Don't see any of these applications having RA requests in them, so no.

Nuci - Approved.
Virtual Boy - Approved. Welcome back.

Nation: Nuciana

UN: none

I, Nuci, as the leader of the The People's Republic of Nuciana, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.
United Nations now:Nuciana

My NS Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/puckton

My UN Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/puckton

I, Eugene, as the leader of the The Republic of Puckton, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

- Admin Notice -

All nations that Register to vote after this point will not be allowed to participate in the Chief Justice Confirmation Election located here, as per the restrictions laid out in the Constitution of The North Pacific.

All nations whose RV applications are accepted on or later than Feburary 1 will not be placed in the Registered Voter usergroup until the conclusion of the General Elections on Feburary 8. This is to ensure that only those nations allowed to vote under the terms of the Constitution will be able to post in the Election topic.

If anyone has any questions regarding this matter, please contact me by PM.

TNP Member Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/romanian_iv

UN Member Nation: I dont have one.

I, ROMANIAN IV, as the leader of the ROMANIAN IV, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

OOC: When do i find out I was accepted?

Barmaid21 http://www.nationstates.net/barmaid21

Rysonia http://www.nationstates.net/rysonia

I, Barmaid21, as the leader of the The Fiefdom of Barmaid21, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/gratzen
UN Member Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/gratzen

I, Gratzen, as the leader of the Armed Republic of Gratzen, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Nation: FreedUtopia
UN Member Nation: FreedUtopia

I, Mystic, as the leader of the The Republic of FreedUtopia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

The Republic of FreedUtopia

FreedUtopiaNation: FreedUtopia
UN Member Nation:

I, Mystic, as the leader of the The Republic of FreedUtopia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

The Republic of FreedUtopia

TNP Member Nation: The Empire of MacMoo

UN Member Nation: The Empire of MacMoo

I, Empress MacMoo, as the leader of the The Empire of MacMoo, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Back