Registered Voter Sign In

Barmaid, Gratzen, Freed:

As your applications were accepted three hours after the official opening of the election topics, I recognize your acceptance, but cannot complete the Registration process at this time. Applicants accepted after the start of elections are not permitted to participate in the election. For security purposes, your Registered Voter masks, and Regional Assambly masks where applicable, will not be applied until after the election topics have been locked. I apologize for any inconvenience.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Forum Administrator

Nation: W Olves
UN Member W Olves

I, W Olves, as the leader of the Space Empire of W Olves, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

"I, W Olves, as Leader of Space Empire of W Olves, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific."

*Edited::Links::Added Regional Assembly

TNP Member Nation-Knockavales Swansong
UN Member Nation (BKB)

I, (Knockavale), as the leader of the (The Republic of Knockavales Swansong), pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

TNP Member Nation-Uranium Project
UN Member Nation-Uranium Project (actually i just applied for UN membership, but it takes 24 hours to complete my request so...)

I, whatever20, as the leader of the The People's Republic of Uranium Project, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I, whatever20, as Leader of The People's Republic of Uranium Project, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

TNP Member Nation: Yahooy2U

UN Member Nation: Yahooy2U

I, Yahooy2U, as the leader of the The Empire of Yahooy2U, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I, Yahooy2U, as Leader of The Empire of Yahooy2U, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

For all those who have been waiting for the masking, you'll have your RV rights sometime tommorrow. Again, apologies for the wait.

TNP Member Nation:Classic Rome

UN Nation:none

I, Classic Rome, as the leader of the The Empire of Classic Rome, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I, Classic Rome, as Leader of The Empire of Classic Rome and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

Ok, previously approved applications have now been masked.

Those awaiting approval will probably be approved soon.

Ok, then.

The following nations have been approved:

W Olves (RV and RA)
Knockavale (RV)
whatever20 (RV)
Yahooy2U (RV and RA)
Classic Rome (RV and RA)

The following applications are denied:

MacMoo (Nation listed does not reside in TNP)

EDIT Following Judicial Order:

The nations listed in this post have been accepted as Registered Voters, however due to the laws of the region, their masking as Registered Voters or Regional Assemblymen is being temporarily removed to prevent ineligible ballots. The Court Order in question may be found at this link. The masking for these nations will be returned to them immediately following the closure of the runoff elections.

Public Relations HQ

Public Relations HQ (applied)

I, Public Relations HQ, as the leader of the Grand Duchy of Public Relations HQ, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.
I'd like to renew my application:

Regular Nation: Apollo-Industria
UN Nation: Apollo-Industria

I, Apollo-Industria, as the leader of the Protectorate of Apollo-Industria, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

TNP Nation: Deikura
UN Nation: Cthul Murgos

I, Governor Renton Uijimasu, as the leader of the Daiokuran Conservative State of Deikura, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I further request membership in the Regional Assembly.

A-I, your changes were noted via your verification PM. Reposting the oath is not required.

Deikura, your application for RV is approved. And while you're supposed to copy the bit in the first post for your RA app, I'll approve you for that as well. Your masking will not be applied until after the close of the run-off elections.

BTW, note to everyone: Deikura as in the now retired MoIIA is now Kumiko - Deikura is her brother, who has just applied for RV-ship.

Your TNP Member Nation http://www.nationstates.net/fiduciary_philandering

Your UN Member Nation Fiefdom of Fiduciary Philandering

I, CWARRE as the leader of the Fiefdom of Fiduciary Philandering, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

"I, CWARRE as Leader of Fiefdom of Fiduciary Philandering, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific."

Welcome to the forums, cwarre. Your applications are approved, but I can't give you the RA mask until after the elections are over. Sorry about that.

Americancius I

Americancius I

I, Americanicus I, as the leader of the Imperial Dominion of Americanicus I, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I've seen your app, don't have time to deal with it right now, but I'll take a look at it this afternoon.

Edit: Ok, you're approved.

BTW, all those RV's who were accepted in the last two weeks or so should have their masking this evening or tommorrow - you can legally have it after the run-offs close, which should be tonight.

Thank you, Polts, I'll make a note of that.

Americanicus, I'm moving your post to the RA registration topic (where it belongs :P), but it'll be approved there.

I have decided to resign as a member of the RA and as a registered voter also!! I have lost interest in NS and will most likely quit playing shortly!!

Have fun all!!

I only stayed on this long so as to be active until my election defeat was official!!

I'm sure you'll all rejoice at my departure!! :P

If you leave I'll... :cry: ... hunt you down and catch you like a fish. Then I shall torture you for ten days and then drown you in a pond full of piranhas! I'm warning you! *Mr. T voice* I pity the fool who leaves without my consent! You cruising for a bruising, fool! I pity you fool!

010604-mr-t.png

Nuclearweapons wishes to register be able to vote. My nation is Nuclearweapons, you know that huge nation with like 4 Billion plus population.

Sorry, Nukes, I have to deny your application because it does not include the complete application. I need you to copy the complete oath in the first post of this topic and provide links to your TNP and UN nations.

Sorry, Nukes, I have to deny your application because it does not include the complete application. I need you to copy the complete oath in the first post of this topic and provide links to your TNP and UN nations.
Sorry about that. I am new.

Your TNP Member Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nuclearweapons

Your UN Member Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nuclearweapons

I, Nuclearweapons, as the leader of the Nuclearweapons, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

(Your leader's name is the name you use in this forum. Your official full title would be something like "The Conservative Daiokuran State of Deikura")

Ok, you're approved. And I'll assume you still want in the RA since you already posted an app there, so I'll stick you in that group too.

"I, Nuclearweapons, as Leader of Nuclearweapons, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific."

Copied in for legal purposes.

Back