Registered Voter Sign In

Kumiko

TNPer
From the Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs:

Welcome to The North Pacific. Under the Constitution, all citizens are required to register with the Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs (MoIIA) in order to vote.

Registered voters have many privlidges in the Regional Government:

* They can vote in elections and referendums
* Submit bills for the Legal Code and Amendments to the Constitution
* Bring legal charges against other nations
* And much more.

In order to apply to become a registered voter, a citizen nation must meet the following requirements:

Article II Sect 1
In order to remain as legal members of The North Pacific, a Nation is expected to adhere to the following requirements:
1) Each member Nation will abide by the Constitution of The North Pacific and The North Pacific Legal Code enacted pursuant to Article IV of this Constitution.
2) Each member Nation shall refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any other nation or region in a manner inconsistent with the Constitution of The North Pacific.
3) Each member Nation shall refrain from giving assistance to any nation or region against which The North Pacific is taking defensive or enforcement action. Exceptions shall be given to Nations acting with official authorization of the North Pacific Army or the North Pacific Intelligence Agency, and is subject to the consent of the Cabinet minister having appropriate jurisdiction.

To Register:

Important: In the interests of regional security, these procedures must be followed to the letter. Any application not following these procedures will not be approved.

C - The Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs has the discretion to confidentially inquire of other government offices involved with the diplomatic, military, or intelligence functions of the government as to any information concerning the applicant for registered voter status that such officers may possess or which may be brought to the attention of the Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs by other parties which may involve the applicant's compliance with the requirement of Article II, section 1 of the Constitution, or compliance with the elements of the oath as a registered voter contained in Article II, section 2 of the Constitution. Based upon such information, the Minister may post public inquiries of the applicant for registered voter status concerning the provided information, and to require the applicant to post appropriate explanations in response to the Minister's inquiries. Every application for registered voter status shall be considered pending for no less than 7 days from when the Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs acknowledges his application.

Section 3. Use of Proxy Servers To Conceal Identity.
A - The use of a proxy server by a forum user to conceal a forum user's host server is declared to be a security risk to the region. The use of a proxy server by a Member Nation that is a member of The North Pacific Army or The North Pacific Intelligence Agency shall require the prior express authorization of such entity which may be disclosed confidentially to other government officials in the performance of their official duties.
B - Use of a proxy server by a member Nation that applies for registered voter status within the region is prohibited, and constitutes a criminal offense that may subject the violator to a permanent ban from the regional forum, ejection from the region by the UN Delegate, or both. This provision may be enforced prior to, or subsequent to, a trial in the manner provided by law.
C - The use of a proxy server by an applicant for registered voter status is grounds for automatic denial of the registered voter application.

When applying, post the following information:

(Sample Application)

Your TNP Member Nation (This must be a link to your nation's page - the link is provided for you in NationStates)

Your UN Member Nation (If you have one. Include this even if it is the same. This must also be a link.)

I, (Leader's Forum Name), as the leader of the (Official Full National Name), pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society.  I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply.  I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific.  I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

(Your leader's name is the name you use in this forum. Your official full title would be something like "The Conservative Daiokuran State of Deikura")

If you wish, you may choose to become a member of the Regional Assembly as a registered voter, once your registered vote application is accepted. Please include the following quoted statement in your registered voter application:

(Sample Election to Join Regional Assembly)

"I, (Forum Name), as Leader of (Official Full National Name), and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific."

Should you decide not to join the Regional Assembly now, you may choose to join later once you are accepted as a registered voter. You may find the RA sign in thread (click me) in this forum.

Once again, welcome to The North Pacific.

Sonoda Miho, Deikura

Effective Feburary 16th, 2006, new nations may send their applications directly to the Minister via Personal Message. Simply include all the information required for the standard application and send it to Hersfold by clicking THIS LINK.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs

As further note, I would like all current RV's to re-register in this thread for verification purposes. If you are a current RV, you are not required to retake the oath, simply post your Nation and UN (of course, that by PM if it is classified).

(Sample)
Nation Name: (link)
UN:  (link)

With thanks,
Sonoda Miho
Your friendly MoIIA

Your TNP Member Nation: The Creepiness of Life-Like Statues

I have no UN nation at this time.

I, Darkesia, as the leader of the Creepiness of Life-Like Statues, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Hope I did that right.

TNP Member Nation- The Federation of Erisga

UN Nation- The Roman Republic of Glenon

I, Glenon, as the leader of the Federation of Erisga, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

^ Noted.

Pope Hope, I will require your UN nation be divulged privately by PM or other secure medium.

Wasn't a RV member at the end of the last forums, so I have to re-apply formally, right? Here it is :)

TNP Nation: Ghibble

Un nation: Gordonel

I, Gordonel, as the leader of the Ghibble, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Back