Registered Voter Sign In

Gordonel, your application is noted and will be completed as soon as possible.

Blue Wolf, please check your PMs.

TNP nation: Holy Empire of Cayndide

UN nation: Holy Empire of Cayndide

I, Cayndide, as the leader of the Holy Empire of Cayndide, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Heh.... I think I've got it right this time. :D

Admin Edit: Fixed the URL tags for ya... somehow you got them to show up twice.

Deikura,

May I respectfully ask if a final decision has been reached on my RV application which was originally made on s2 and which was on hold, pending further investigations regarding my use of a proxy (and believe me I would get rid of it if I could and will do when I have a moment from the crazy world of Retail at Xmas!)

Thank you
Cathyy

EDIT: Spelling

Cathyy: I am awaiting a response to the PM sent to you on the old board in regards to stipulations. Please respond by PM here as my access to s2 does not exist.

Cayndide and Gordonel: Your applications are approved. Welcome to The North Pacific.

Thanks for your respone Deikura

I did indeed receive a notification by email that you had pm'ed me on s2 somewhile back but it was during the great PM suspension and I was never able to retrieve it.

I'd be grateful if you could re-send it here.

Many Thanks.

Cathyy: As you have agreed to the stipulations posed to you, your RV status request is granted.

For reference and transparency, the stipulations posed will be posted in my office.

Thank you Deikuria.

In my application on s2 I also requested RA membership. May I ask the status of that request?

Thanks

Thank you for the reminder. Please post your nation(s) here in accordance for the verification, and your RA status is granted as well.

www.nationstates.net/Timechange

www.nationstates.net/Kaselande8 (soon to be un)

I, Kaselande, as the leader of the Timechange, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Kaselande

"I, Kaselande, as Leader of Timechange, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific."

Admin Edit: Put in the URL tags for you - makes it easier for Deikura to do her job. :D Welcome to the region.

Alastorus

No UN nation (corrupt attempt at one world order!)

I, Alastor Tibius, as the leader of the Rogue Nation of Alastorus, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Teruchev

UN Nation: Teruchev

I, Steve Perry, as the leader of the Republic of Teruchev, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I, Steve Perry, as Leader of the Republic of Teruchev, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

Steve Perry, GCRC
President.

Teruchev, your application is recieved and being processed.

Kaslande and Alastorus, your applications are approved, and Kaselande, you are further approved for the RA. Welcome to the North Pacific.

New Southwest Asia

Southwest Asia

I, Alexander Zhao, as the leader of the The People's Republic of New Southwest Asia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Electric Goats

I Have No UN nation.

I, Electric Goats, as the leader of the Electric Goats, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Your TNP Member Nation Corruo Angelus

Your UN Member Nation Koona

I, Koona, as the leader of the The Fiefdom of Corruo Angelus, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I, Koona, as Leader of The Fiefdom of Corruo Angelus, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

Electric Goats and Koona, your applications are Approved.

Nish, your verification was successful.

I think everyone's mask is up to date. Please PM me if I have missed you. It is nothing personal. Just routine incompetence.

F.

TNP Member Nation: Vexionia

UN Member Nation: Applied to UN, not yet accepted. Would be/will be the same.

I, Vexionia, as the leader of the Commonwealth of Vexionia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society.  I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply.  I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific.  I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

:)

Groclant: http://www.nationstates.net/groclant

Not currently a UN member.

I, Groclant, as the leader of the Dictatorship of Groclant, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

UN and TNP Member Nation: The Empire of Darth Chel

I, IndieGirl, as the Empress of the The Empire of Darth Chel, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

In addition to, and pending registration as a voter, I, IndieGirl, as the Empress of The Empire of Darth Chel, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

[ADDENDUM]

In addition to, and pending registration as a voter, I, Groclant, as the leader of the Dictatorship of Groclant, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

Back