I Feel...

I feel that I only need to pick up the nearest phone and dial eleven numbers to experience my Favorite Person Ever.®

I feel violated. Or else, left out. :P I knew you liked boys, Opa. I mean, since you kiss them all the time, I should have picked up on it. You....gayfer.

I feel warm and fuzzy too! But I think it's because I actually am fuzzy. At least, my hair is. And it's pretty hot here at work. However, I also feel warm and fuzzy emotionally, mostly for the same reason as ^. Usually I say physical and emotional stability like that is overrated, but I guess in this case I'm willing to make an exception. ^_^

I feel the urge to copyright, patent, or whatever else the digital security blanket idea, before anyone nicks it...

:shifty:

I feel those too, you jerk. Thanks for reminding me.

I feel it's time for an Interrupting Starfish knock-knock joke, but I can't share it, because you have to actually be talking In Person(tm).

I feel I should explain:

At work today, I decided to share OPA's interrupting cow joke. It was a hit, and I gave him full credit. Then one of my coworkers decided to tell me the interrupting starfish joke to me.

"Knock knock!" he said.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Interrupting starfish!" he answered.

"Interrupting star - " at which point he stuck his hand on my face and I screamed.

Everyone seemed to like that joke better. :P

Back