Share Your Photos Here!

Wearing my new sunglasses and Mogwai T-Shirt...

picture128na.jpg
^'s a hottay. If OPA wouldn't kill me for saying it, I'd have to suggest that I'd definitely do him. NS, that is. Well, OPA too...but...yeah. :noangel:

I had the great pleasure of having lunch with our esteemed Vice-Delegate, Unterwasserseestaat! He is in that idyllic spot between college and grad school. Why he's spending it in Pittsburgh, I don't know. :lol: We met at a very busy off-campus spot:

DSC00254.jpg

I had the great pleasure of having lunch with our esteemed Vice-Delegate, Unterwasserseestaat! He is in that idyllic spot between college and grad school. Why he's spending it in Pittsburgh, I don't know. :lol:  We met at a very busy off-campus spot:

DSC00254.jpg
Hey, looks good! Also, I've actually figured out how to find my way around PGH, so I figure I may as well enjoy it while I can. :) I still need to go to the zoo and Mr. Small's at some point.

It's the only thing those eastern europeans CAN beat us at.
Little off topic but had to say:
Call a Czech person an Eastern-European and he'll kick the **** out of you for that. They live in Central Europe. And btw that is not even the only SPORT in which you people always lose to Central (or Eastern Europeans).

:eyebrow:

Back