I Am...

I am finding it really hard not to snap at a kid i work with. He's one of those people that thinks they are the greatest man that ever lived, when really working at Mcdonald's might be a career highlight.

And he constantly argues with me about everything.

I am totally about to lay into the educational system of the U.S.

I am writing a 15 page research paper on the McDonaldization of higher education.

I am sharing a tiny sample that has my blood pumping just thinking about my professor reading it... (it's about my belief that paper writing is ridiculously overstressed in school)

It seemed that being productive was tantamount to knowledge.

...from my introduction, which is a personal narrative, because I know you can use those in formal research papers. I am having fun playing with the structure of this paper.

I am reading one of my papers tomorrow night because it was voted one of the top three (out of around 200) papers in the writing section I am in. I am not sure if I got #1 yet or not, since they didn't release that detail.

I am laughing at the fact that there is activity here because of the election. I am certain that this is proof-positive that the people who come back for elections are shameless egoists who care only about titles and not about actual governance.

I am upset that my tax return is a pittance that would only allow me to travel to the corner store to buy some quarter candy. I am continually upset at living in the US, especially when it comes to taxes.

I am slightly annoyed by the fact that my wisdom teeth are really acting up, and I have no dental insurance. I am a college graduate with terrible job prospects, 100k + in debt, no health or dental insurance, and a job that gives me on average 30 hours a week, that is until it ends this august. God Bless America!

I am glad to say the Greens are promising to push for free Denticare if they get the balance of power in the next election!

Back