I Am...

I am a little upset at the result of my Judicial hearing. I am being punished for an incident where everyone else involved has been pardoned. I am somehow guilty while no one else is. I am going to have to stop trusting in my fellow student.

I am glad that I'm done with my Christmas shopping, and I am releived that everything is wrapped and finished.

And now I am headed out the door to ship them off.

I am bloody glad IG's not sodded off forever. I have also done all my Christmas shopping! Gets more expensive every year.

I am a filthmonger! I am guilty! I am owner of the experience of having a fire alarm dist...err rouse me from a deep sleep last night because a kid decided to play with the fire extinguisher in the hallway. Too much tequila! I am in the know because I swigged from the same bottle! I am filling you in!

I am laughing my merry little head of. Syb-syb is sleeping at the moment, and then he shall be waking up to go work for the day, and we probably shan't see him for another 13 hours or so, since his day off was yesterday and it's daylight savings or some other kind of bollocks down there, so he's 18 hours ahead of me and 10 or 11 hours ahead of you British types and 16 hours ahead of DD. Unless DD is now in Tibet, which he very well may be, what with all that tequila.

Back