I Am...

I am feeling I need to finish what I started, and I have been a member of this forum longer then you have SR. And have been involved in TNP in one way or another for a long time.

I am feeling there needs to be more funny! :w00t:

I am afraid you should check your facts. i have been around the north pacific boards (under one name or another) since before they moved to s2, and was very much involved in the creation of the North Pacifc army, along with Twoslit, Ananke, Nem and Tresville.

I am thinking assumptions are never a good thing.

The only one i ever posted under was Sybertronia, and i got out of serious NP stuff a long time ago. passed it on to people who were much better at it.

I am wondering if I am wrong. :lol:

I felt the name was familiar. I joined the s2 forum back in December of '04. I was registered as Avenging Angels.

I am laughing because most people who speak English can't use the current punctuation marks properly. I can't imagine what'd happen if you gave them more to screw around with. :lol:

I am watching a documentary about Vernon, Florida. its hilarious.

"You ever seen a man's brains? I've seen them. I've picked them up, scooped them up. Put them in, do them up like brains. You buying brains?"

Ah Florida, 2nd most hilarious of all the redneck states.

I LOVE OCMS!

Have you heard their new EP??
I am so excited for their summer tour!
Oh, I didn't even realize it, but that satisfies this game's requirements. :rofl:

Back