I Am...

Very much ?! :P

I am sure IG's heart is big and empathic enough to love my sig and SR, too! After all, it is not like you thought, SR! Really not! NOOO....NOO.o...arr....

I am infatuated, unfortunately I realized it wouldn't work well with any of the three individually, and that some sort of melding of their desirable traits would make the perfect girl for me. :(

I am thanking Isimud for his birthday wishes! Of course, I'm not really 99. The only person who knows my real age is my beloved IndieGirl, and she had to go through an Oblivion-esque dungeon infested with monsters and tedious puzzles to find it out.

That's all the world needs. A DD who occasionally gets PMS. :lol:

I am wondering what the guy/girl ratio in Alaska is.
I am not sure about the ratio is, though I think it's 19:1.

I am not looking for someone like me, I know for a fact they would be utterly insane and impossible to deal with. :lol:

I am looking forward to going to Burlington to see Old Crow Medicine Show. Maybe i'll find a cool girl there who shaves her armpits and legs. And doesn't have strong uninformed opinions about Bu$h or the environment.

I am putting off going to work on my first day back from vacation. I'm wondering if it's a bad idea to show up late today..

I am coming back from a trip to hell and to heaven, and vice-versa. In one place, life was heaven, with a little bit of hell-ish flavour. In the other place, life seemed to be hell, but became heaven soon. My weekend trip is over, lost a girl, found a new one...

Back