I Am...

I am going to state that it never has been, is, or will be my intention to unleash a :buffaloattack: or indeed a :fishattack: on HS.

(:cry: at lack of smilie...)

edit - completing sentances is good...

I am reviewing the last set of posts.

Deikura is sleepy. Awww! :console:
IP is, therefore he pees?! Urgh! :ermm:
Sirixis is a sweaty devil. Thanks for that. :no:

I am going to pat everyone on the back for getting the new forum up and moving so well!

I am going to accept those pats on backs, hoping no one mentions the fact I had nothing to do with this, or indeed any other forum.

*steals glory, puts in box*

I am also going to welcome our Canadaian Ambassador. :hello:

I am kinda bummed because I was supposed to start (I decided to start today, they are pretty lax about when you need to work) but I got to the truck and threw up because i'm sick.

I am going to stay here and go to bed.

I am going to have to deal with my girlfriend feeling guilty because she got me sick even though it's really my fault since I kissed her and the like. She's weird like that.

:(

I am practically a psychic...

[07:11] *****: shit your throat hurts
[07:11] RocMan15: Yep
[07:11] *****: i'm so sorry
[07:11] *****: i'm really really sorry
[07:11] RocMan15: It's not your fault
[07:11] *****: i feel guilty
[07:12] *****: yeah it is, because my throat hurt so it's most likely from me
[07:12] RocMan15: Well at least it will go away in a few days
[07:13] *****: i'll give you my ginger ale, and oj and soup and halls and robtussin
[07:13] RocMan15: ginger ale and halls would be appreciated

:lol: :rolleyes:

I am thinking that drinking those 3 Sobe Adrenaline Rush all at once was a bad idea. Not only do I have to pee like a Russian racehorse, but I can't hold still.

I am pretty sure that, even though they may sound the same 007 and Draco the dragon are not the same people, in movie land that is.

No, I am Draco!

(long shot of avenue leading to Rome, several thousand dragons crucified along it, one with a dimpled chin)

Back