I Am...

I am very confused. i turned itunes off five minutes ago and there is still music coming out of the speakers. and before you ask, no other music programs are running

I am pretty proud of my new cardi

6015_152611934166_628989166_3448877_1936501_n.jpg

I am guessing, quietly.

I am excited about voice lessons this year. I am learning a little bit of Bob Dylan, a little bit Belafonte, and "Some enchanted evening" in South Pacific. :D I am also going to find a Johnny Cash song i'd like to learn.

I am not being a very good spammer these days! I am busy with a whole bunch of BS school work. I am dreading an annotated bibliography I have to turn in soon, with 20 sources. :P

I am wondering if a barf emoticon would have been more appropriate. I am wondering if we have a barf one?

:barf: :throwup: :hurl: :involuntarystomachevacuation: :sick:

Edit: It's "ill" :ill:

I am not being a very good spammer these days! I am busy with a whole bunch of BS school work. I am dreading an annotated bibliography I have to turn in soon, with 20 sources. :P
:o a whole 20 sources? how will you cope?

I am a bit of a sarcastic jerk sometimes
I am still bugged by this. I am already inundated with reading, and reading 20 peer-reviewed sources at an average length of 30 pages is really killing me. I am enrolled in other classes that also keep me quite busy, thank you! I am currently reading around 300 pages a week already without this extra mess. :(

I am apologetic now.

Any chance you could get by with just a quick skim read? i guess with your more humanities based stuff it could be hard.

Back