I Am...

I am more amazed that she only posted once. no spam runs, Mej?
Who the hell is Mej? Wrong forum/game/interweb corner. Mej was never a spammer.

Also, DD probably wasn't even talking about me.

I am not a spammer anymore, either. I'm 25 now! NS was sooo 4 years ago.

I am glad you are, because that was entertaining. It was like you were talking and then all of the sudDEN HALFWAY THROUGH YOU JUST STARTED YELLING AT ME!

I am not usually anti-wedding, just that i dont particularly like his fiancee's friends and find it hard to hide feelings of distaste

I am not feeling too bad this morning. I am happy that it is daylight savings time because now I can go back to bed for another hour and not feel like a total loser. :)

I am high on praise. I am the proud owner of a compliment from my Professor in our senior writing capstone course. He said "Outstanding insights, mature prose". *sighs* :D

I am going to suggest the herd, or urthboy. they might be tough to find though. send me a pm with your email if you want me to pass some along

I am going to take this chicken and rub it all over with some olive oil. I am then going to crack some pepper on its back, and then salt its skin. I am going to eat this chicken in a few hours. MMmmmmm

I am not bartending any more parties unless i am promised more to work with than vodka, malibu and sake.

I am quite proud of my latest invention, vodka + kahlua + orange and mango soft drink = yellow russian. its better than it sounds

Back