[Archive this Plz] Eras Map Claims Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request for a minor change to the territory of Highton:

Since the nations that were directly east of Highton have been removed from the map, I'd like the northeastern panhandle to extend just a little bit further to the coast, so that Highton can establish a port for purposes of international trade.

cKwhAPT.png

Note: If you want to do an expansion please do something with your base claim first, and then come to us with a detailed plan of what you want to do.

~LL

If I could have some islands added in the area I've put down some cyan islands as Eluvataran Isles (and colored in a cyan-like color) that would be very much appreciated. :tb2:

STPFean2.png

Note: I refer you to Rule 3. Also we do not take color requests.

~LL

Hi.

I am just bouncing off of Oz's post, because I would like some central land right near his nation and I would not like to conflict with his request.

ZlFHRFq.png

I would like the general area outlined in green. I am not too particular on the size and shape, but I would prefer to have my nation landlocked, with a border on the lake in the middle.

~LL

Continuing this chain, could I have roughly the area marked out in blue for Hemmland?

yuDfr5V.png

~LL

May i please get Midir changed to gold (b39e62)

Note: We do not take requests for specific colors. Colors are fluid because as nations get removed and added they need to to be able to change to compensate.

~LL

NS Nation name: Lady Yuno
Nation Name: Empire of Yuno

Map img:
y69ft36r.png

History:
2000-year regime

Note: Can not be added to map since it is based on an invalid version of the map from several months ago.

Side-Note: If you want that sort of government I would suggest talking to one of the members of the RP Conclave.

~LL

oCIcAq6.png

Would like to make claim for this area for Samtök Reykja Fullvalda Dax, please. Also due to the abundant length of the nation name shortening it to simply Fullvalda Dax is fine.

~LL

I was removed from the map and was wondering if I could be put back? I've been editing my RP factbook...

Note: We do not track edits, because we do not have the time or manpower to check every individual post that a person has made (which could be easily in the thousands for prolific posters). Which is why the rules of the map are clear and understandable that we peg activity to new posts being created.

As for getting it back. There is a 7 day grace period for reclaiming it that overrides a new claim on the land. It is now 19 (18 when you made this post) days since I updated the map and there is a new claim on the land.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Blavia

Additions
- Saint Oz.
- Funkadelia
- Hemmland
- Myroria
- Yuubiia
- S.R.F.D. (Sovereign Dixie)
- Oriplate
- Norour
- Eluvatar Isles
- Flemingsa
- Tommatito

Changes
- McMasterdonia (Changes to border to compensate for lake change)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 Km2
Land Area of Map: 33,932,116 Km2
Claimed Area: 20,905,488 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 61.61%

FWED4i4.png

I'd like that bit of land, with The South Falls emblazoned across it in big black, or gold letters. Gold because I'm special.

Note: I am not your errand boy, You did not provide me anything which I can add to the map. I'm also just going to stomp this out right now, People get the same font in the same color, the only thing that is different between nations is font sizes which is any denomination of 10 between 20 point and 70 point.

~LL

Please remove Yukkira on the next update. Thank you Lore.[/spoiler

Note: Blocked by order of Moderation and Conclave and request of the nations of the IL.

~LL

As ive actually done more than one post this time, and am doing some changes to my nation for more fun RPs, id like to request this land for Trinster, instead of my old claim

6DicNbs.png

~LL

Adding onto my last post about updating the map claim name to Merilia... I'd like to also update my map claim to the following to bring it in line with the re-write I have done of my nation.
ZSUMVpx.png

~LL

I would like to claim this slice of Iteria for my second nation: Ereion.
JyOneqz.png

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Hesskin Empire
- Flemingsa
- Hemmland
- Saint Ozia
- Funkadelia
- Xagill (Removal Due to 90 Days without a Post in RP Sub-Forum)
- NotYouTopia (Removal Due to 90 Days without a Post in RP Sub-Forum)
- Illusia (Removal Due to 90 Days without a Post in RP Sub-Forum)

Additions
- Osterlich
- Ereion
- Acria
- Aloeverulla
- Myriaf
- Trinster
- South Falls

Changes
- Merilia (Full Change not accepted due to size limits)
- Kaandar dissolved and absorbed into Ascalon, Skanda, Kaziristan, and Iraelia
- Yukkira reduced and turned into NPC

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Land Area of Map: 33,939,216 Km2
Claimed Area: 18,835,740 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 54.92%

The glorious nation of Rumata makes its triumphant return to the RP map with this beautiful, pixel-perfect claim:

wAnYkn6.png

As you can see, there's a minor quibble I've been working out with Highton over the past five days on Discord.

The white line indicates the territorial boundary recognized by the Rumatan government and all domestically produced maps of the Rumatan nation, while the red line represents the actual extent of control.

The green blob should be indisputably ours, but I imagine the full extent of recognition will be a decision for each individual nation.

~LL

Requesting Samanvandu to be my secondary nation.
YMmSmLt.png

Note: You haven't really done that much to warrant a second nation, and infact since making this request you have gotten close to outright removal. And on a side note it seems to just be a copy of Norisa's second nation.

~LL

I'd like to claim this blue thingie for Saintonge.

uJeJ4M4.png

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Kaschovia
- Myriaf
- Myroria
- S.F.R.D.

Additions
- Rumata
- Saintonge

Changes
(n/a)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Land Area of Map: 33,939,216 Km2
Claimed Area: 18,043,628 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 53.16%

After not performing well with Illusia, I wish to come back as a new nation, Espoireland. I'll try my best to do much for it.

4arnUL1.png

~LL

I'd like to claim a new nation per the below:

rVYTyLJ.png

You could just abbreviate it with the acronym FPRR.

I intend to do a cold opening to the FPRR with the ending of the short story series, "The Son. My Brother. The Prince." In addition to finally finishing the thread "Traditions" with the FPRR coming into power.

If anyone has any questions, you all know where to find me.

I'd like to bring back Yukkira but as the Kingdom of Nui'e.

~LL

First off, kudos to the Cartographer on keeping Eras in good shape.

Second, well, I'm back and Avalon with me but the island I used to RP (that I created, have been RPing since several years ago and was added onto the map as my claim) is already on the map, and now belongs to Draconics.

It's obviously my fault for being inactive all this time, but even if unusual, can I have an island with exactly the same shape but on a different location?

a32eep.jpg

Thank you!

Note: Cartography is still trying to figure out what to do.

~LL

I as Dux Aeterna of Nocta Terra request a position on the regional map for our nation.
Our proposed borders:

https://imgur.com/gallery/zydaSrz

I hope to work with this union to add myself to the nation maps of each of her members, and ensure positive relations are established going forward. Our land is modestly sized compared to some of our neighbors, and includes the nearby islands for reasons of trading, government & militia work, and similar. We vow to try our best to ensure the islands & mainland areas retain their natural beauty, well still allowing for our country to function unhindered

~LL

I'd like to claim the area formerly held by the nation of Kaschovia for my a new nation, Callise.

kbwWX02.png

~LL

I'd like to join the eras map, and my claim can be found below. Thank you for your consideration.
0QHqhOE.png

~LL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back