Admin Requests

Noticed I'm still masked as a GA on here. Can someone plz unmask me please and thank you. :)

Don't know if this is an issue with the Dispatch or with the forums/thread, but this is the link given to request an embassy on this dispatch, but it doesn't actually work. Any way to update it?

EDIT: It appears there's just an unnecessary /1/ at the end of the url on the link, but I'll leave this here nonetheless.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is an issue with the Dispatch or with the forums/thread, but this is the link given to request an embassy on this dispatch, but it doesn't actually work. Any way to update it?

EDIT: It appears there's just an unnecessary /1/ at the end of the url on the link, but I'll leave this here nonetheless.
Fixed. Link should work after the next round of dispatch updates tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Please mask @Thnationofthesun as NPA. Thank you.
Done.

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@Texas States
@Darsabi
@guer aike
@comachine
@Safarian
@Egotan
@Kakastania
@Manaf
@Ian Chung

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as members:
@Artemizistan
@IkeaRike
@PeopleCallMeLucifer
@Felis
@Medici Empire
@Buda
@The Sultanate of Sh
@Acronis
All done except Artemizistan and IkeaRike. If the Speaker's Office determines this request to not be an error, let me know and I'll remask. (hint hint: It's an error)

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, as this seems to be mostly masking, but can it say the max file size when you're trying to upload a picture as a pfp?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, as this seems to be mostly masking, but can it say the max file size when you're trying to upload a picture as a pfp?
The max file size was 1024kb. We have decided to increase it to 2048kb. I don't know of a way to add that number for reference when uploading attachments. However, I added it to the rules page for reference.

How do I change my name to reflect country? and get my flag?
uh, Nationstates or forum? In NS you can change the capitals of your name, but you can't change your entire name to something different. You can change your flag though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play nationstates and joined NP, but that nation is long gone as im inactive for a while. I made another new nation and a new account on this forum @Free HK . So i wish to get this deleted to register or apply for anything. Sorry for inconvenience!

Back