Admin Requests

[quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Scorch
Stoskavanya1
plembobria
Dubbified
Tressimir
chris246

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Yrkidding
Nation-states player
Chartresia
JerryMVGA
Admiral_Akaha
AzazelThePotatoe
Carl Thomson
Dalmatian Cities
ed588
Great Solordia
Greliser
HTM4
ITT
Locké
morbriner
Slippers
The Global
UEL
West nilis
yinzhaohan
[/quote]Also done!

[quote uid=5635 name="BluieGamer" ]Can I please get a security check for TheNobleArch? Thank you![/quote]TheNobleArch fails the security check as there are 2 accounts associated with their IP. They have been sent a PM.

Also, could I please ask that if you are asking for a security check, you give the context for it (ie NPA, Envoy, Residency, etc).

Thank you!

For everyone's information:
name change to "Kuriko" from "Lenlyvit"
name change to "Rachael" from "Rachael Raith"
name change to "Madeline Valois" from "Lady Madeline VerinGuard"
name change to "Megawave" from "Nation-states player"

Can Dinoium be given leadership and moderation of the communications group and forum

[quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Mzeusia
Kasch
QueenLang

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Rachael Raith
Ark[/quote]Rachael Raith does not exist as a username. Given the link, did you mean just Rachael?

Other masking changes are done.

[quote uid=6033 name="Brendog" ]Can Dinoium be given leadership and moderation of the communications group and forum[/quote]I've done the leader portion, but I needed to ask clarification on the moderator portion. So either someone else will take care of it or I will when I get a reply.

As requested by SS, my Deputies are Bobberino, Tlomz, and BluieGamer. They should be moderator over the HA and HA Headquarters subforums. Thanks.

My DMs are TlomzKrano, Stostavanya1, and BMWSurfer. They need mod for WA Affairs, WA Affairs HQ, WALL, and WALL HQ. I also need it.

We will need a solution for our WALL allies to see the HQ. Currently. Not even I can see it.

Lord Lore should be given mod over Cartography in the RP area.

Last edited:
My DMs are Dinoium and Malphe. They need mod over Comms and Comms HQ. Also I need it.

DMs are Owenstacey and Bootsie, will need mod for the FA subforum + anything below that.

Speaking of which, neither me or Siwale can actually see any of the subforums below FA. There were three that we could see iirc (though I've forgotten their names).

DMs are Bluie and BMW. Can they have mod over the NPA subforum?

Also can Tuummaarraa get NPA masking please?

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if you are willing to delete my account?

Can Dinoium be given leadership and moderation of the communications group and forum
Can I get moderation (and viewing rights) over the HA HQ and Gameside Advocate subforums? Thanks!
DMs are Owenstacey and Bootsie, will need mod for the FA subforum + anything below that.

Speaking of which, neither me or Siwale can actually see any of the subforums below FA. There were three that we could see iirc (though I've forgotten their names).

For all the government stuff, we need to re-establish how permissions for Ministers and Deputies are set-up over all those forums. We unfortunately don't have the ability to set up joinable group moderation at the moment. Sent @Siwale a DM to establish what the norms should be.

DMs are Bluie and BMW. Can they have mod over the NPA subforum?

Also can Tuummaarraa get NPA masking please?
More of an FYI for anyone, the way the new admin panel works, please give full names, partial names sometimes don't easily search well. - Done

Last edited:
As requested by SS, my Deputies are Bobberino, Tlomz, and BluieGamer. They should be moderator over the HA and HA Headquarters subforums. Thanks.
Done
My DMs are TlomzKrano, Stostavanya1, and BMWSurfer. They need mod for WA Affairs, WA Affairs HQ, WALL, and WALL HQ. I also need it.

We will need a solution for our WALL allies to see the HQ. Currently. Not even I can see it.

Lord Lore should be given mod over Cartography in the RP area.
Done. Siwale gave me a list of WALL ppl, they have a group and can see what you want them to.
My DMs are Dinoium and Malphe. They need mod over Comms and Comms HQ. Also I need it.
Done

Done

Okay, so Delegate's Gov't, NPA and WALL *should* all be set up now. There are special groups for Gameside Advocates, WALL leader, NPA High Command and Senior Diplomats.

Please bear with us and we go back to the basic forum setup that we haven't had to think about in ages.

Hello Administration! I was wondering if I could have permissions over the Regional Assembly sub-forum since I can only manage threads that I have created as of now and I would like to "stick" threads that were pinned in the previous forum.

Can I get mod powers over the TNP University subforums please?

Can I get mod powers over the TNP University subforums please?
Done
Hello Administration! I was wondering if I could have permissions over the Regional Assembly sub-forum since I can only manage threads that I have created as of now and I would like to "stick" threads that were pinned in the previous forum.
Done
As per this I'd like a new embassy subforum made for Hartfelden, please. Flag
Done (ish) I'm not sure how to set up flags for any of the Embassies, none of them have a flag yet.

May I please have access to the Constitution for editing so that it can be amended in accordance with the recently passed amendment vote? If you do not feel comfortable granting me that ability then an Admin can edit it.

Administration, there are still citizenship checks that remain from before the forum switch, so I wanted your counsel on whether they are allowed because of the auto-pass device or if the forum switch provides a special exemption.

Back