MTdemocracy for delegate

MTdemocracy

!11!1!11!12!@11!1Q STARIES ELLLLEDCT8OIONS COVVERS
TNP Nation
MTdemocracy
Introduction
Hello I am MTdemocracy who is currently running for the position of Delegate of The North Pacific, I hope to make many changes and am determined to improve the quality of our region to a higher standard.
Ministries

Home Affairs

As I have been in the region I have noticed a great amount of work going into the ministry of radio which I do applaud TNP for, however The ministry of Home Affairs i feel deserves some more attention and help. The ministry of Home Affairs works to contact bucket-loads of nations trying to get them involve, I feel that It would be beneficial if more people joined the ministry and we can help further support the ministry. Some possible ways to do so is improving the amount of telegrams that go out to people helping people out more adding better content to templates having participation and assistance from other affairs and getting the HA ministry to help out the other affairs in running the region adding cooperation between all of the ministries and stamping out the possibility of ministry related factions arising and causing regional disunity. Furthermore the HA will work with the NPA to contact people and raise awareness about the NPA.

Foreign Affairs
I am committed to helping the Foreign Affairs by furthering and strengthening our embassies with other regions and gaining more from our minister and our ambassadors, having more information on what is happening in our embassy regions and discussing embassies with other regions to increase our diplomatic power in nationstates. I will add the ability for the home affairs to help our ambassadors and will see that our region gets more than one ambassador to each region to make sure that we are not being conspired against with rouge ambassadors and adding accountability between ambassadors as well as seeing that each group of regional ambassadors to make sure that our regional security is put first and foremost in our priorities.

Defence
The defence of TNP is one of the most important things with this as we cannot improve TNP if there is no TNP, TNP will receive a new form of defence and will revolutionize our power as a region. The NPA will work with the WAA, the Cultural Affairs and the HA on homeland security, firstly it will be the job of NPA members to promote the ministry and it will be tasked with the HA to contact people about the NPA as well as the job of the cultural affairs to start NPA related themes to promote and raise awareness about the NPA as well as creating multiple different posters to raise further awareness. We will also have an additional part of the NPA which will stay in the region and patrol round for any endorsement bubble groups and make sure that people are becoming keepers of the north, it will be like our paramilitary wing.

Culture
The ministry of culture will have a few things that will happen, first of all as I discussed in the defence section the ministry of culture will create npa related events to further awareness of regional defence and have a significant rise in npa membership. Secondly the ministry will be constantly discussing new polls and creating fun events to keep people entertained, preoccupied and happy. There will be new themes each week and lots of enjoyable Ministry of Culture related activities. I will also see that the ministry launches a history proje t on which new citizens learn the history of TNP and become more relaxed into our culture.

Radio
I have seen that the ministry of radio has recently been receiving innovations and while this ministry is likely the one I can do the least about I am still committed to seeing this ministry go about smoothly and well, It will have minister broadcasts where each ministry speaks about how they ate doing and they give each other advice. The ministry will work with the ministry of communications to turn TNP news publications into TNP news broadcasting and will keep citizens updated on what is going on in the region. However not much will be changing in this ministry and the NBS radio broadcasting service will go on.

Communications
Communications Will firstly work with radio into creating news broadcasts from new publications, the North Star will be gaining a slight bit of help in producing information and it will be seen to that the North Star and the northern lights are better contributed to and have more contribution. The ministry will also mentor the ministry of cards in writing the monthly snapshot.

Cards
The ministry of cards will have not much change in the cards guild but do not be fearful because the monthly snapshot is one of the things that needs more assistance in making. The monthly snapshot shows the publishes cards related things amd writes them down, we will have more writers and have mentoring from the ministry of communication.

WA Affairs
The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs of simply just WAA plays an important role in WA resolutions with constant IFVs in the ministry from now I, also being a member of the WALL know how important this is and how much work this goes through, however we must be willing to publicize our IFVs in more than just Telegrams, and since TNP is not the only region in nationstates we are to share our ideas that our IFVs show with other regions to greater tip WA proposals to our side and have our results, doing this we can be the driving force in other regions by utilising the Security Council and not forgetting the general assembly.

WA Development Program
The WA Development program leads us out of the ministries and in to our region’s display. When people look at us they see our prosperity and our multiple programs and it could be argued that The WA Development program is one of the greatest of these programs. We are to be proud of TNP and know how far it has come as a region. We will continue with constant reminders to start endorsing people via telegraming as well as telling them to become keepers of the north reminding them of the feature where you can open names of nations and endorse them one by one to gain more endorsements and constantly developing our WA presence.
Government
The constitution does not allow me to change anything in government but i would like to address a few things. Firstly the freedom of national sovereignty is i feel being infringed on, I bring the case of whole India into light. now we all know about whole India anyways he was once rejected from an executive staff because his values were not wanted in the ministry. Now I am in no means supporting whole India however I feel that the person who rejected him was practicing gross misconduct because they said it was about his values does that not implicate partiality snd unfairness being gross misconduct. I will have it seen that ministers and deputies as well as justices are impartial and just in all things and another thing is that you have constantly denounced fascism and spoken against fascist nations despite TNP being both a national sovereign and a feeder region which strongly uphold natIona sovereignty and despite TNP having its own fascist nations with over 7000 nations in the region, however do not get me wrong and start calling me a fascist I am only Supporting impartiality.

Concluding Statement.
Elect me as your delegate, you will be proud as we stand as one powerful region and we work and wait. My time in TNP has been great I i have learned much about it.

Last edited:
Pro tip: It’s better to post a campaign thread with more content slightly later than to post a campaign thread with next to no content earlier

For HA and FA, I noticed what you said are pretty much the generic stuff, about how you want to get more staffers in HA, and discussing embassies with more nations in FA. May I ask for more elaboration on these? Like how do we get more staffers given the general manpower crunch we are facing in TNP now? What embassies are we going to get? What kind of cooperation and understanding can we have with our embassied regions?

For HA and FA, I noticed what you said are pretty much the generic stuff, about how you want to get more staffers in HA, and discussing embassies with more nations in FA. May I ask for more elaboration on these? Like how do we get more staffers given the general manpower crunch we are facing in TNP now? What embassies are we going to get? What kind of cooperation and understanding can we have with our embassied regions?
yes this is just a draft I am not nearly finished

Given that we have a week more to start of voting, how much time will you need?

I hope you understand the commitments required to be delegate.
a day or 2 at most (emphasis on the words "at most") but likely by tomorrow

Last edited:
I have changed them up a bit, what are your thoughts on the HA and FA paragraphs?

Last edited:
I have so many questions so ig you could consider my thoughts regarding your campaign a w.i.p as well... but first off do you have any idea what any of these ministries actually do ~ because from skimming through this I'm leaning on no. Pro tip, actually being familiar with the ministries themselves goes a long way towards having a successful campaign. So here is my advice ~ I love your enthusiasm, and it is great that you decided to run, but consider being active within the region first, and once you have more experience I guarantee the ideas you have for what you want the ministries to do will be so much better.

I’ll be perfectly honest—I don’t think the Delegacy is the right job to hop right into with no experience. I feel perhaps you might need to develop a better understanding of TNP before running.

However, that doesn’t mean toss all of this progress to the curb. One of the biggest pieces of advice I’ve been given after doing a candidacy like this is get involved more. I see you’re a member of every executive staff body judging from your status, and I also see you’re a private in the NPA. My advice is try out everything—find your chemistry.

Multi-tasking ministries is not an easy task. But, since you do want to help the region, your enthusiasm and will to make TNP a better place is good at heart. From what I’ve heard, the executive staff is currently relying on just two sole workers for each one. Pitch in and help. The more people that get involved, the more active the region will get.

You seem to care about the NPA a lot. Perhaps you could pitch in and help out. I know for a fact that the NPA would love to have a good set of hands for its operations. Perhaps you become an officer if you demonstrate activity.

I feel something newcomers misunderstand is that while yes we do have a shortage of workers, it’s not solely due to minimal employees, but ministry workers not pitching in. By pitching in, you can definitely become the next important minister. We’ve seen people rise to minister positions within such short periods of time here, so it is possible. Best of luck otherwise though, I guess.

Pretty much Rom and the others summarized my thoughts, though. I’d say withdrawing and using this experience to build back better if you do run again. Use this advice to rise the ranks and have a better shot. TNP has tons of rising stars every year; there’s nothing that is stopping you from becoming one, too.

IFVs show with other regions to greater tip WA proposals to our side and have our results, doing this we can be the driving force in other regions by utilising the Security Council and not forgetting the general assembly.
Speaking personally, we don't share our IFVs outside of the region very often, and certainly not without request, because I consider it a bit of a dick move. I also find it a bit spammy.

Now, I do agree we should use the SC more, and encourage TNPers to write more there, but...there are hurdles to jump through, namely that you would have to define what TNP's interest is (commending TNPers, commending WALL people? Getting more involved in GP and simply having TNPers having there writing more general proposals and being involved?).

As for the GA, while I personally would like to have a solid majority of our staffers being active and engaged there, the present situation is at least tolerable with four of the most active authors (myself, Greater Cesnica, Jedinsto, and Honeydew) being there.

What are your plans to increase membership of TNP given that we are now fifth in headcount? Plus the upcoming changes to the GCRs? (Or as I'd put it, how to Make TNP Great Again?) I am most concerned about WA so expanding the roster is my personal priority.

Back