The Libertarian-Ancap party

1.We want to privatise stuff like the NBS and the ministry of communications as a whole. Other ministries will just judge their futures without delegate intervention
2.what we define as inactive is that the last post is 7 or more minutes old
3.We will persuade the RP mods to allow more maps
4.A bit of both,we will use it as a OOC system on the forum,getting 3 lire daily as a citizen and 30 lire daily as a delegate
5.what I mean is to seek out embassies with other regions so we can get a idea of their region and use that to make them agree to our ideas
6. We want to restrict NPA powers ,not allow operations and stop them from recruiting and advertising. This is because we think they are getting bigger and bigger without response and soon TNP will be heavily controlled by them.
7.freedom of ideology and debates and more civil rights we won't go in detail right now
1. How would you go about this? Why do you think it would be beneficial? Who would take it over from the government? These are all questions you should consider when proposing this sort of action.
2. I think a lot of regions would beg to differ, but that's besides the point. If you want to allow double-posting, how many posts do you think should be allowed in a row? 2? 3? A set amount based on the time between messages? I don't really see a point in this as you can just edit your message if you want to add something on, but perhaps I'm missing something.
3. No. It's not in the government's control anyway and if Pry says no, you're not getting it. It also seems like there are a lot of maps already.
4. I've seen some regions do this before, but I don't really know how much people actually partake in it. XKI (10000 Islands) is one region which uses it, but I believe its somehow built into the forums. I don't know if this function could be built into the forums here, or if people would care enough to try.
5. I don't really see why we'd do that? We're also fairly selective in choosing embassies to begin with, and regions that do have similarities to us often reach out on their own.
6. I can only see this as a terrible idea. You made a point earlier about becoming a defender-only army, and that's a legitimate political argument, but what you're suggesting would quite literally destroy the NPA. The NPA needs to recruit new people constantly just because its existing members inevitably go inactive and it needs to do operations frequently so its at operational readiness. I don't really see them 'getting bigger and bigger' and there's certainly no reason to believe 'TNP will [soon] be heavily controlled by them'. NPA has existed for ages, and the elected government has been just fine. If an illegitimate order was given in the NPA to overthrow the elected Delegate, not only would its members not respond, but whoever gave that order would be promptly sacked. NPA is quite restricted as it is.
7. If this is a party platform, you should go into detail. You already said you didn't want fascists in this region, so that's good, but you need to be more specific about what 'freedom of ideology' and 'more civil rights' entails.

1.We want to privatise stuff like the NBS and the ministry of communications as a whole. Other ministries will just judge their futures without delegate intervention
2.what we define as inactive is that the last post is 7 or more minutes old
3.We will persuade the RP mods to allow more maps
4.A bit of both,we will use it as a OOC system on the forum,getting 3 lire daily as a citizen and 30 lire daily as a delegate
5.what I mean is to seek out embassies with other regions so we can get a idea of their region and use that to make them agree to our ideas
6. We want to restrict NPA powers ,not allow operations and stop them from recruiting and advertising. This is because we think they are getting bigger and bigger without response and soon TNP will be heavily controlled by them.
7.freedom of ideology and debates and more civil rights we won't go in detail right now
1. How would you do this?
2. That is a really high bar. There’s a difference between activity and spam :P
3. Why? Do we nee more maps?
4. But what would it be used for? (And why does the delegate make ten times more?)
5. Making them agree to our ideas through an embassy? I think you overestimate the value of embassies.
6. So you want to cripple the ability of the NPA to do anything because you think it’s going to control the region? You do realize that the NPA is solely controlled by the government, right? How does the NPA being capable translate to it controlling the government?
7. Like allowing fascists, who believe that certain members of the community should be exterminated because of their ancestry?

1. How would you do this?
2. That is a really high bar. There’s a difference between activity and spam :P
3. Why? Do we nee more maps?
4. But what would it be used for? (And why does the delegate make ten times more?)
5. Making them agree to our ideas through an embassy? I think you overestimate the value of embassies.
6. So you want to cripple the ability of the NPA to do anything because you think it’s going to control the region? You do realize that the NPA is solely controlled by the government, right? How does the NPA being capable translate to it controlling the government?
7. Like allowing fascists, who believe that certain members of the community should be exterminated because of their ancestry?
1. Well I'll just say to them that NBS is no more and I won't have a minister of communications to judge that.
2.ima skip
3.because we think that rp is essential to TNP and rp maps are essential to rp.
4.trade and economics in rp,to buy a thread and upgrade through the ranks of government in OOC.More important,more money
5. It's a slow process
6.NPA has growing powers and soon with their powers their roles will switch
7.We would contact mods to stop them.

1. Well I'll just say to them that NBS is no more and I won't have a minister of communications to judge that.
2.ima skip
4.trade and economics in rp,to buy a thread and upgrade through the ranks of government in OOC.More important,more money
5. It's a slow process

I'm going to summarize all of this real quick. It seems like you don't like the way our government works, you don't like how our roleplaying works, you don't like our military presence and activities. It's either that or you don't know enough about them to formulate a real plan for improvement. If it is the latter, then it seems that rather than working with us to learn about how we do things, you just want to tear it down and force the rest of us to learn your incoherently developed way. You should stop writing vague one-liners for each of your planks and get down to details. Quit being lazy and write something substantial.

Been spending too much time on Pay-2-Win minecraft servers? Buying rank upgrades is no real system of government.

What about the six maps that we have already don't you like? If we don't have a setting for you, you could always roleplay on the NationStates forum. We don't regulate that.

m7sQEmk.png

2.ima skip
5. It's a slow process
1. If the NBS ceases to function because of this, which it would, wouldn't that be bad for the region?
3. There are already many RP maps on both the RMB and forums. Why do we need more? Isn't it better to concentrate activity into fewer, more active maps rather than dilute it into many inactive ones?
4. You do realise that RP and the government are totally separate, right?
5. Uh, that's not how it works. Also, FA isn't about making regions agree with our values.
6. They don't have any "power" over the government, they're just good at what they do. The NPA has no means to take over the government.
7. Fascism is, unfortunately, not against site rules.

Last edited:
1. If the NBS ceases to function because of this, which it would, wouldn't that be bad for the region?
3. There are already many RP maps on both the RMB and forums. Why do we need more? Isn't it better to concentrate activity into fewer, more active maps rather than dilute it into many inactive ones?
4. You do realise that RP and the government are totally separate, right?
5. Uh, that's not how it works. Also, FA isn't about making regions agree with our values.
6. They don't have any "power" over the government, they're just good at what they do. The NPA has no means to take over the government.
7. Fascism is, unfortunately, not against site rules.
1.Well no if a privatised broadcasting station starts after. broadcasting should Not be owned by a government.
2. No,a variety means that no body is left out,their is a rp map for everyone if I'm elected #TLAPfordelegate
3.yet again,ask rp mods
4.We will become friends with regions and slowly but surely they adopt your ideas,like usa and uk,Tibet and China,the UK and China,the usa and China and many more.
5.slowly they creep in power,no body sees yet it's plain to see
6.if fascist spread hate,it's against tha rules

1.Well no if a privatised broadcasting station starts after. broadcasting should Not be owned by a government.
2. No,a variety means that no body is left out,their is a rp map for everyone if I'm elected #TLAPfordelegate
3.yet again,ask rp mods
4.We will become friends with regions and slowly but surely they adopt your ideas,like usa and uk,Tibet and China,the UK and China,the usa and China and many more.
If I support you will you make me Minister of Radio?

3.yet again,ask rp mods
1. Why shouldn't it be? The NBS creates quality shows and it would all be gone if you got rid of it.
2. There already is an RP map for everyone. Everyone is welcome in the RP except for people who were kicked out because they can't behave themselves.
3. You already did - they said no.
4. Two of your examples are of nations forcing their ideals onto another country with brutal violence, and two don't make any sense to me at all.
5. That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Do you have any evidence for your claims?
6. It's not against the rules to proclaim yourself a fascist, or even to argue blatantly racist ideas. You just can't say stuff like "kill all jews".
Maybe Tibet and China aren't the best example here :P
Nor the UK and China.

I have another question - why is this party called the Libertarian-Ancap party? That is a real-life ideology. How will you apply these principles to NS?

1. Why shouldn't it be? The NBS creates quality shows and it would all be gone if you got rid of it.
2. There already is an RP map for everyone. Everyone is welcome in the RP except for people who were kicked out because they can't behave themselves.
3. You already did - they said no.
4. Two of your examples are of nations forcing their ideals onto another country with brutal violence, and two don't make any sense to me at all.
5. That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Do you have any evidence for your claims?
6. It's not against the rules to proclaim yourself a fascist, or even to argue blatantly racist ideas. You just can't say stuff like "kill all jews".

Nor the UK and China.
1.The government can make lies throughout NBS and it would be just propaganda. We will tell the broadcast into and they will objectively make a story about it
2.A star trek style map for star trek fans,star wars style map for star wars fans etc.
3.only 1
4.We will peacefully spread tnp culture
5.most Delegates recently have been in office and be in the NPA at the same time
6.We will ban racist people who spam their racist believes

Just to inform you of how Moderation in the RP Sphere works, that one is the Lead RP Mod for the forum side (there is a lead for the RMB side as well). Consider him the Full-Time and the others Part-Time. At the end of the year all the lowly RP Mods are given a pink slip told to take a hike except for the leads and the application period begins where a new team for the following year is selected. If the Leads are not on board the RP Mod team is not on board. They also can't be removed by the government as they fall under Administration.

Last edited:
Let's all just move on from this and forget it exists. If we deprive this guy of the attention he so desperately craves then he'll knock this stuff off.

3.yet again,ask rp mods
You, want to take my job as Minister of Radio away? No thanks, man.

Just to inform you of how Moderation in the RP Sphere works, that one is the Lead RP Mod for the forum side (there is a lead for the RMB side as well). Consider him the Full-Time and the others Part-Time. At the end of the year all the lowly RP Mods are given a pink slip told to take a hike except for the leads and the application period begins where a new team for the following year is selected. If the Leads are not on board the RP Mod team is not on board. They also can't be removed by the government as they fall under Administration.
Just to further clarify - that one is the Lead RP Mod overall - there's Lead RMB and Lead Forum mods underneath Pry :P

1.The government can make lies throughout NBS and it would be just propaganda. We will tell the broadcast into and they will objectively make a story about it
2.A star trek style map for star trek fans,star wars style map for star wars fans etc.
3.only 1
4.We will peacefully spread tnp culture
5.most Delegates recently have been in office and be in the NPA at the same time
6.We will ban racist people who spam their racist believes
1. No one is stopping you from creating your own private thing. No need to get rid of NBS.
2. That is not the point of RP.
3. Who just so happens to be in charge. Also, Arc also told you no. Get over it.
4. Why not promote TNP culture within TNP instead?
5. So what? That doesn’t mean that the NPA is controlling the government. Robespierre is also a Senior Diplomat, does that mean the Diplomatic Corps is controlling TNP?
6. Good. I’m glad to have that cleared up.

Boston has done 75 voting threads, 37 IFVs, among other things. which puts him at or near the top for the ministry.

Where is your proof of they have barely any expereince in the ministry where they serve as Executive WA Affairs Deputy Minister for this past term? Interesting.
I know he was engaged in WA but he did not serve as EWAA as I'm aware,and if you saw you may of seen that I used barely instead of no,before being DM of MWAA he was just a active or near active guy who has a passion in WA

Obviously Boston isn't the most committed and enthusiastic WA staffer we've had in a while who has helped to carry the ministry through several terms of progress, duh. This uh cap person clearly knows what they're saying, full support for the party or something. Where do I RSVP?

TLAP supports privatisation of card selling and buying. We also want a judicial system that allows countries to sue other nations for various reasons. We also want to say that we will stand against racism and discrimination on all of TNP.

For what, exactly? TNP's card stockpile?

If so, then that isn't happening. The cards we stockpile are meant for all of TNP as a form of reward. There is little to no chance that this will change. (And I would know, because I formerly led TNP's card organization.)

If you mean for individuals within the NationStates cards minigame, then that's already a thing. Just don't join a cards organization to ensure that non-privatization of your cards won't occur.

Back