-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
Each month starting now I will play the fun game of posting here to prove *legally* I am active because otherwise who knows what Tlomz could be up to. *Glances at exec discord*

Feel free to post whatever spam you like here. Each month I will go back thru and find the most impressive spam comment and link it below on my wall of spam.

Last edited:
Wall of Marginally Interesting Memes:

Last edited:
1623794788974.png

Now, this is what I call public accountability! This is the best thing to come around in years, without a doubt.

I am curious: Will we be getting a notification every time you're online and looking at the forum list if we follow this thread? We gotta track your activity as much as we can! #AlwaysWatching

Now, this is what I call public accountability! This is the best thing to come around in years, without a doubt.

I am curious: Will we be getting a notification every time you're online and looking at the forum list if we follow this thread? We gotta track your activity as much as we can! #AlwaysWatching
With your permission I can @everyone every time I post

Yes! I once, infamously, CTE'd in the middle of an election. There was that court review over it because, you know, dead people can't vote. Or rather, TNP does not recognize the "cemetery vote," despite it's being a well-established practice in the US. Which makes me wonder, if someone votes by mail weeks before the election, but then passes away before election day, is their vote going to count? Are county elections offices really checking that?

Back