Tlomz's Monthly Proof of Non-deadness

Yes! I once, infamously, CTE'd in the middle of an election. There was that court review over it because, you know, dead people can't vote. Or rather, TNP does not recognize the "cemetery vote," despite it's being a well-established practice in the US. Which makes me wonder, if someone votes by mail weeks before the election, but then passes away before election day, is their vote going to count? Are county elections offices really checking that?
According to the National Council of State Legislatures, it just depends.

Yes! I once, infamously, CTE'd in the middle of an election. There was that court review over it because, you know, dead people can't vote. Or rather, TNP does not recognize the "cemetery vote," despite it's being a well-established practice in the US. Which makes me wonder, if someone votes by mail weeks before the election, but then passes away before election day, is their vote going to count? Are county elections offices really checking that?
We know that’s a big part of how Biden won. Some estimates say up to ten million of the votes he received were from dead people.

... and some people will say anything to try and make an argument. That being said, I worked the US Census in 2000 and one of the addresses on my list was literally St. Mary's Cemetery.
Yikes, a Cemetery? What were census-takers doing there?

Alcohol is an acquired taste. There are many, many beverages that are tastier on the surface. It takes a while to appreciate the complex flavors in a good sipping rum.

It can take time to appreciate the complex flavors in various liquors. Same with craft beers and types of wine. Like all things its just something you grow into.

I will commit all the voter fraud to ensure a Glorious Joe Biden Victory.

(Legal note: Nwahs will not commit voter fraud. You got that, USCIS?)

It doesn't matter how narrow the corridor of honesty is if the man walking down it is going to cast fifty votes, as my wise old uncle Gary said, before the horrible incident with the goat and the combine harvester.

Back