Results: May 2021 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results: May 2021 General Election

ec_seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this General Election and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct.

Summary: Robespierre has been elected Delegate. Cretox State has been re-elected Vice Delegate. East Isles has been elected Speaker.

0dI7Ovy.png

Code:
TNP May 2021 General Election ~ Official Vote Count                                                    
This document reflects the official tally of all public and private votes cast in the General Election by legal voters.    

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Delegate           | Valid Ballots: 121
Candidate          Vote Count     Percentage     Elected?

Robespierre        59             51.30%         Yes
Nimarya            53             46.09%         No
2 and 2 is Fish    3              2.61%          No

Abstain            6        
Reopen Noms.       12             9.92%          Do Not Reopen

Vice Delegate      |  Valid Ballots: 120

Rom                28             24.56%         No
Cretox State       86             75.44%         Yes

Abstain            6        
Reopen Noms.       13             10.83%         Do Not Reopen

Speaker            | Valid Ballots: 119
East Isles         67             69.79%         Yes
Skaraborg          29             30.21%         No

Abstain            23        
Reopen Noms.       16             13.44%         Do Not Reopen

1. A ballot from Yuno was discarded because they were not a citizen at the time voting started.
2. A ballot from 9003 was discarded due to a court-imposed loss of voting rights, as per The North Pacific vs. 9003.
3. A private ballot, located in Post #105 of the voting thread, was discarded for not including a Ballot ID number. This was challenged by an Election Commissioner, but the challenge was denied based on precedent from the September 2016 General Election where two private ballots were discarded for the same reason. This does not affect the final result.
4. The Vice Delegate and Speaker portions of Liberta's ballot were discarded for not answering RON.
5. The Speaker portion of Korean-Joseon's ballot was discarded for not answering RON.

A detailed breakdown of votes and results can be found in this spreadsheet.

Election Commissioners: @Sil Dorsett and @Westinor

Congratulations to those elected and to those who ran!

Last edited:
Yes! YES! YESSSSSSSS!

Congrats to Robespierre, Cretox and East Isles! I look forward to your new term.

Ahahaha.

Ahahahahahahaha.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

...ahem. What I meant to say was congratulations to the winners for their victories and to the losers for running such solid campaigns all around!

Last edited:
Over 100 people cast their ballots for the delegacy and 6 votes was all that made the difference. What a race! Congratulations to all who won.

Cogratulations, Kostro. It is always nice to see a young player succeed after having had to learn stuff the hard way! I look forward to your delegacy.

Cogratulations, Kostro. It is always nice to see a young player succeed after having had to learn stuff the hard way! I look forward to your delegacy.

Since when is he young? If he's young what does that make me? AAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back