Repeal: “Liberate The Embassy”
Category: Repeal | Target: SC #344
Proposed by: Alcala-Cordel, Co-authored by: Balkede | Onsite Topic
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.Security Council Resolution #344 “Liberate The Embassy” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.
The Security Council,
- Understanding that The Embassy has been secured from hostile forces,
- Believing that this Council should allow the nation in the region the ability to establish barriers of entry to prevent future invasions,
- Acknowledging that The Embassy must reimpose said barriers so as to remain protected,
- Hereby Repeals SCR# 344 "Liberate The Embassy".
Co-authored by Balkede
- Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
- Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
- Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
- Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Repeal: "Liberate The Embassy" has passed 12,283 (82.4%) to 2,618 (17.8%).
Last edited by a moderator: