Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.The Security Council,
Noting that Lily was founded in 2017 by Beautiful Flower Bouquet with the sole intention of tagging and de-tagging. Within 1 week of being founded, Lily had 3 members and had raided and detagged nearly 60 regions.
Lily is known to launch fast invasions, that require minimal effort. This makes them some of the most efficient and feared invaders in NationStates. Just see what Lily can do;
- In 2018, Lily carried out "Operation Supernova” which successfully tagged 403 regions in a single update.
- In 2020, Lily initiated "The Stargazer” which tagged 576 regions, again, in a single update.
- And just recently, Lily invaded The Embassy, a region in which held 3519 embassies, was founded in 2015, and held over 50 nations; fell due to manipulation tactics carried out by Frenchy II, a high ranking officer in Lily, to receive the password. The moment Lily seized control, they polluted the World Factbook Entry with advertisements, dismissed officers, and closed every single embassy.
- In 2020, LIly was able to seize the delegacy from NationStates, and end a streak of 5907 days.
- Just a few days ago, Lily established nearly 70 new embassies in Plum Island, the region where it holds embassies of the regions they invaded. Think about what they could do in a year.
In recent events, Lily and The Black Hawks, another ruthless invader agreed to “...look towards a bright future between them and the interregional military.” This not only magnifies the ruthless behavior Lily already exhibits, but it also allies them with a region that has been condemned twice.
At one point, Lily had tagged nearly 40% of all taggable regions and at this point, holds over 1650 embassies in Plum Island.
The Security Council's motto is “Spreading interregional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.” This is one of those times where we must take action and use force against Lily to condemn them.
The Security Council hereby Condemns Lily.
- Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
- Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
- Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
- Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Condemn Lily was defeated 11,935 votes to 3,268 (21.5% support).
Last edited by a moderator: