Cretox

Somehow, Palpatine has returned
TNP Nation
Cretox State
Discord
Cretox#0125
mowa_seal.png

Rewardable Task Nominations & Voting

Following the successful conclusion of the 2-month interim cards program, the Ministry of WA Affairs has transitioned to a new inter-ministry card rewards program, which rewards points for completing certain tasks. 100 points are rewarded by 1 random legendary card. Current tasks for WA Affairs are as follows:
  • 10 points - Opening a proposal voting thread.
  • 15 points - Writing an IFV.
The Ministry of Cards will be increasing the number of rewardable tasks for each ministry by 2, up to a total of 4. Since there's a good chance further rewardable tasks will be added in the future, I've decided to make this into a bit of a contest. Nominating a serious new rewardable task in this thread (up to 1 per person) will earn 1 random epic card. Afterwards, Ministry staff will vote on nominated tasks. The 2 winning tasks will earn 1 random legendary card per person.

Code:
Proposed task:

(Optional) Potential point value(s):

Action: Commending/Condemning (as warranted) a TNPer

Potential point value: 25 points, 35 for a figure for whom research is being done as part of the Heroes of the North program.

Last edited:
Proposed task: Voting in a proposal voting thread with a substantive argument

(Optional) Potential point value(s): 5 or some similarly small value

Last edited:
Proposed task: Voting in a proposal voting thread

(Optional) Potential point value(s): 5 or some similarly small value
If this is the case, I’d suggest doing something points-wise in terms of providing feedback on said thread.

I'm not sure why we have a distinction for C/Cing TNPers when we have a reward for passing resolutions anyway. Thoughts?

I'm not sure why we have a distinction for C/Cing TNPers when we have a reward for passing resolutions anyway. Thoughts?
I'd presume because the ministry sees commendations for TNPers as more important and desired than for others. Perhaps representing TNP's stance on the NS forums is good? Idk if that's something we're interested in doing, but it seems potentially valuable as well. Probably 5 points for that.

I'd presume because the ministry sees commendations for TNPers as more important and desired than for others. Perhaps representing TNP's stance on the NS forums is good? Idk if that's something we're interested in doing, but it seems potentially valuable as well. Probably 5 points for that.
I don't know if "representing TNP's stance on the NS forums" is necessarily something we want to incentivize for staffers who don't speak on behalf of the region.

I think just passing resolutions makes more sense, probably with ministry approval or similar. C/Cing a TNPer is something that should really be its own reward, in my opinion.

As per the internal Discord vote, I added "Pass a resolution (GA or SC)" by @Praetor for 30 points and "Voting in a proposal voting thread with a substantive argument" by myself for 5 points. Passing a resolution requires ministerial approval in order to qualify for points. Cards have been sent out to those who nominated tasks or won the vote. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back