Favorite TNP Delegate of all time?

For me, the twoslit experiment.

Reasons:
-Cool national name, alluding to the famously illustrative physics experiment, the double-slit experiment.
-Pursued bold regional policies, sometimes even including de facto warfare against other feeders (IIRC against the Pacific).
-One of the most impactful delegates and forum administrators in North Pacific history.

Pixiedance
UPS Rail
Great Bight
Lewis and Clarke

Mmm... Probably Former English Colony.

Last edited:
Does the forum have a Hall of Fame or a section where new members can learn about the history of the North Pacific?

On a related note, I know the XKI Forums have a sort of “history” thread with all of the Delegates’ terms and a brief description of their reign included. Is there such a thing for TNP?

This is an especially hard question for me because I've been around since 2004 or something. There have been so many good delegates over the years. The ones who are special to me have all shared a vision of what this community can be: nastic, wilks, magicality, FEC, Blackshear, elu, r3n, Asta, COE, Ghost, Siwale, Fiji -- all in the TNPantheon. The stand-outs are the ones who were the right leaders for the right times. Thel was there when we needed him most. Flem pulled us out of the darkest pages of our history. McMasterdonia showed us all how TNP could be the greatest region in the world.

Back