RAILROAD CROSSING FOR DELEGATE 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe I should give up
So the south pacific has a prime minister, given with whatever rules there is.
I need a mentor, and I will need to know about responsibility. This will probably take 10 years to do, because I have school
If it'll take 10 years, may I suggest that you actually get to know the region first in those 10 years, instead of running for Delegate?
sounds rude
I need something to boost my popularity
it can't be with roleplay
Also i have a question
When was the endorsement cap removed, if there was even one
Oh, this will boost your popularity. In a negative way. You clearly have no clue about how TNP's government functions, yet you're planning to run for delegate in 2021. If you continue this (especially if you follow Pigeonstan's advice, who, may I remind you, is a known rule-breaker in TNP), no one will ever take you seriously. Also, technically there is no endocap, but you can be deemed a threat if you have too many endorsements, according to Section 5.4 of the Legal Code of TNP.
it was removed so no one could endort 2000 nations and overtake the delegate
That's contradictory. An endocap is put in place to prevent people from overtaking the delegate. Removing the endocap will have the opposite effect.
that does not make sense.
How about we do the thing they do like in war zones
Warzones? Where they just simply eject people? In Warzones, ejection is free. In every other region, unless you are the Founder (which TNP does not have), ejection has an influence cost.
WHY IS THAT
oh caps was on
This is deemed a dumpster fire because you and Railroad Crossing clearly do not understand the inner workings of TNP's government enough to even be Executive Staff, much less be Delegate/Prime Minister.

Also, a question if you don't mind, @Railroad Crossing. Are you in TNP's Discord server?

sounds rude
I need something to boost my popularity
it can't be with roleplay
Also i have a question
When was the endorsement cap removed, if there was even one
r u like planning ur campaign in a public thread
Shouldn't Cretox's campaign be going into a new thread?
haven't u heard all campaigning go into a single thread now. court's orders

If it'll take 10 years, may I suggest that you actually get to know the region first in those 10 years, instead of running for Delegate?

Oh, this will boost your popularity. In a negative way. You clearly have no clue about how TNP's government functions, yet you're planning to run for delegate in 2021. If you continue this (especially if you follow Pigeonstan's advice, who, may I remind you, is a known rule-breaker in TNP), no one will ever take you seriously. Also, technically there is no endocap, but you can be deemed a threat if you have too many endorsements, according to Section 5.4 of the Legal Code of TNP.

That's contradictory. An endocap is put in place to prevent people from overtaking the delegate. Removing the endocap will have the opposite effect.

Warzones? Where they just simply eject people? In Warzones, ejection is free. In every other region, unless you are the Founder (which TNP does not have), ejection has an influence cost.

This is deemed a dumpster fire because you and Railroad Crossing clearly do not understand the inner workings of TNP's government enough to even be Executive Staff, much less be Delegate/Prime Minister.

Also, a question if you don't mind, @Railroad Crossing. Are you in TNP's Discord server?
First Step: Joining WA Affairs.
And yes, I am

ok but here is a few things that may be hard
getting people to belive we can do it
(by this i mean there is a chance the goverment will resist a delagacy)

did . .. did you just say the government is going to coup ?
Here you go once again with baseless attacks on the reputation on the people of this region.
There are people here who have fought off coups against those who tried to over throw the lawful government. Who servered the region when rouge delegates attacked the region. Yet for some reason you seek to continue to belittle them. You add nothing to this region except hate, lies, and distrust.

You are a liar.
You are a fool.
and frankly anyone who associates with you should seek professional mental help.

Last edited:
did . .. did you just say the government is going to coup ?
Here you go once again with baseless attacks on the reputation on the people of this region.
There are people here who have fought off coups against those who tried to over throw the lawful government. Who servered the region when rouge delegates attacked the region. Yet for some reason you seek to continue to belittle them. You add nothing to this region except hate, lies, and distrust.

You are a liar.
You are a fool.
and frankly anyone who associates with you should seek professional mental help.
look i am saying the transition is not going to be graceful due to the fact that people like you are trying to cause it
plus your reaction to me saying that i am trying to destroy these people
NO I AM SAYING THAT THE GOVERMENT WILL GRUMBLE ABOUT A RAILROAD CROSSING DELEGACY
ESPESCIALY YOU

Last edited:
look i am saying the transition is not going to be graceful due to the fact that people like you are trying to cause it

So now you are accusing me of preplanning Sedition? Or Are you saying I would taint a election?

I want to see more new players involved with government. It you and your lies I don't like.

Last edited:
So now you are accusing me of preplanning Sedition?

I want to see more new players involved with government. It you and your lies I don't like.
no i am not i am not saying there will be a coup (coo) i am saying there will be the great grumble

If we all get to run, I would like to make a campaign for delegate.
First, I promise to abolish TNP democracy and turn the region into a corrupt autocracy. Also, I would pull out of the WALL and vote however I wanted. I would abolish the Security Council and abolish endotarting. I would introduce summary banjection and turn TNP into a totalitarian dictatorship. I would also make the NPA raider, and overrun all founderless regions as TNP puppets. Also, I would abolish ministries, because honestly who needs them?

Oh yes, and also I would start poaching from our allies.

If we all get to run, I would like to make a campaign for delegate.
First, I promise to abolish TNP democracy and turn the region into a corrupt autocracy. Also, I would pull out of the WALL and vote however I wanted. I would abolish the Security Council and abolish endotarting. I would introduce summary banjection and turn TNP into a totalitarian dictatorship. I would also make the NPA raider, and overrun all founderless regions as TNP puppets. Also, I would abolish ministries, because honestly who needs them?

Oh yes, and also I would start poaching from our allies.
ok are you trying to be dreadton

Dreadton is a capable government official. Trying to be Dreadton is not a bad thing.

@Dreadton I think Pigeon is trying to unperson you.
he is not the best for example he took a reasonable end to the TNP V PIGEONSTAN case and is ranting even in his signature about how horrible it is that i am free and now he judges me and
look he is not fit to be a mod
Obviously to turn his life in a radically new direction.
no just going to remove him from office

he is not the best for example he took a reasonable end to the TNP V PIGEONSTAN case and is ranting even in his signature about how horrible it is that i am free and now he judges me and
Yeah, well Wonderess did break his oath. He is no longer in TNP, in case you didn’t know.

You can’t remove me from being a Discord moderator. Only admins can. Nothing stops you from raising what ever issues you have with me with them.

Second, you are associating with my dislike of your criminal actions with a dislike of Railroad. They are not the same. Railroad has the potential to be a good member of our region and I have no ill will toward him. I do not hold him in disregard because of his association with you .

I do have issue with you due to your lies and behavior. Between the closet racism and the criminal acts you are not someone I would trust any where near a position of power.

As for your case, the only reason you are not currently serving a sentence is because a court official violated his oath.

as for me, the law grants you the RIGHT tobring a recall motion before the Regional Assmebly or to publicly ask @Prydania for my removal. If you are that unhappy with me there is two ways you can address it.

Im done feeding you the attention you seek.

Last edited:
How was the trial unfair?
i made a simple statement oh maybe the problem is me and the minster of culture had a heated argument maybe that had to do with it
and that is considered fraud
your justice system is worse than the north korean one

You can’t remove me from being a Discord moderator. Only admins can. Nothing stops you from raising what ever issues you have with me with them.

Second, you are associating with my dislike of your criminal actions with a dislike of Railroad. They are not the same. Railroad has the potential to be a good member of our region and I have no ill will toward him. I do not hold him in disregard because of his association with you .

I do have issue with you due to your lies and behavior. Between the closet racism and the criminal acts you are not someone I would trust any where near a position of power.

As for your case, the only reason you are not currently serving a sentence is because a court official violated his oath.

as for me, the law grants you the RIGHT tobring a recall motion before the Regional Assmebly or to publicly ask @Prydania for my removal. If you are that unhappy with me there is two ways you can address it.

Im done feeding you the attention you seek.
ok i wont remove you from discord and i know that but i am a good member of the TNP period

i made a simple statement oh maybe the problem is me and the minster of culture had a heated argument maybe that had to do with it
and that is considered fraud
your justice system is worse than the north korean one
Um... didn’t you also break the law of “not pretending to speak for TNP” and “not lying to other regions about government affairs”?

Um... didn’t you also break the law of “not pretending to speak for TNP” and “not lying to other regions about government affairs”?
firstly there were not charges about that
and 2 i didnt i said we are making an NBS show with you can you tell me about it
maybe it was srys fault for hiding the instructions with the news

This went from, "You don't know how TNP works", to Pigeonstan attacking Dreadton, to Pigeonstan's criminal charges.

firstly there were not charges about that
and 2 i didnt i said we are making an NBS show with you can you tell me about it
maybe it was srys fault for hiding the instructions with the news

liar

anyone can go to your court case and see the screenshots.Stop blaming others for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back