RAILROAD CROSSING FOR DELEGATE 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, it's hard to believe that you are a better pigeon if you keep on denying what you did, keep on blaming others on what you did on others, and keep on making blatant attacks against others.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's hard to believe that you are a better pigeon if you keep on denying what you did, keep on blaming others on what you did on others, and keep on making blatant attacks against others.
Also being borderline racist on discord.

ok i am trying to defend
but can we just make this a QA not a you know full on war
this is for after we win and you blame something like the electoral college for your loss
Also being borderline racist on discord.
actually i never was i was saying that affirmative action puts a small group of the people it was supposed to help into something not suited for them
if the same acceptance rates were for any group this would apply

ok i am trying to defend
but can we just make this a QA not a you know full on war
this is for after we win and you blame something like the electoral college for your loss
An electoral college would certainly help you, as they often elect candidates without the popular vote, which you obviously have no hope of getting.

@Railroad Crossing I urge you to stop working with Pigeon, as he is a toxic figure who only works to your detriment.

Last edited:
An electoral college would certainly help you, as they often elect candidates without the popular vote, which you obviously have no hope of getting.

@Railroad Crossing I urge you to stop working with Pigeon, as he is a toxic figure who only works to your detriment.
ok this is an attack you know that working with me helps me with a ton of fans
and is a net gain

Sigh...
I think that this thread should be locked. It’s not near the Feb. 2021 General Election and nobody stands to gain anything with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back