RAILROAD CROSSING FOR DELEGATE 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
at leat tell me A way to allow you to RP with more than 2 people non officialy
wait i thought you're telling us what you plan to do, not the other way around. am i missing something?

@Railroad Crossing

Why have a prime minister?
How would that work legally?
Are you ok with a prime minister that started an international incident? Lied about it? Tried to harm the reputation of other players? Broke several laws?
Your "Cabinet" contains members who are not in the region and are not citizens. Are you ok with that?
You want to change the RP Rules. How are you going to do that? Will you override the moderators?

@Railroad Crossing

Why have a prime minister?
How would that work legally?
Are you ok with a prime minister that started an international incident? Lied about it? Tried to harm the reputation of other players? Broke several laws?
Your "Cabinet" contains members who are not in the region and are not citizens. Are you ok with that?
You want to change the RP Rules. How are you going to do that? Will you override the moderators?
maybe I should give up
So the south pacific has a prime minister, given with whatever rules there is.
I need a mentor, and I will need to know about responsibility. This will probably take 10 years to do, because I have school

whaa is dat
also we are going to establish more embassies
We shall do the same thing, but give them one more chance. We will make a telegram that says:
Hello, [NATIONNAME],

Your embassy was rejected because you did have a forum embassy with the North Pacific.
In order to have embassies you must come to [LINK].
Thank you for your time.

SIncerely,
WA DELEGATE

Your embassy was rejected because you did have a forum embassy with the North Pacific.
In order to have embassies you must come to [LINK].
Am I reading this wrong, or does it say the embassy request was rejected because they did have a forum embassy?

I, for one, wholeheartedly support our new birdbrained overlords. While this platform is clearly built off direct and innovative ideas, I feel that a steadier hand is needed to push this region in an explosive new direction. That's why I am proud to announce my intention to run for Delegate. I look forward to making my official campaign declaration on July 69th.

Delegate: Myself
Vice Delegate: Mall (hopefully)
MoHA: Dakota Sioux
MoFA: Whole India
MoWAA: Davelands
MoD: Scardino
MoC: Pigeonstan
MoR: Dreadton (works as-is)
MoCo: Wonderess

As Delegate, I will vote against every proposal to hit the voting floor, work towards consolidating Ministries into a vertical power structure, look into implementing an endo cap (50 seems like a good starting point), and add royal titles and land grants to executive positions.

Last edited:
As Delegate, I will vote against every proposal to hit the voting floor, work towards consolidating Ministries into a vertical power structure, look into implementing an endo cap (50 seems like a good starting point), and add royal titles and land grants to executive positions.
How would an endo cap, royal titles, or land grants "push our region in an explosive new direction"?

Last edited:
How would an endo cap, royal titles, or land grants "push our region in an explosive new direction"?
An endo cap for every nation (except me and my cabinet, of course) would ensure that any troublemakers can be explosively punted in an exciting new direction.

Royal titles and land grants would ensure that the commoners really appreciate the region's weak-chinned nobility venerable public servants. Also, I'll open the RMB to recruitment and flaming. I feel it's important to cultivate open and lively debate in every one of our forums.

I would argue that people who flame are not creating a debate, instead, they cause harm to others who are actually trying to have a lively discussion. But, if you so choose to allow recruiting and flaming within the RMB, where will you draw the line between lively discussion and cruel attacks?

Last edited:
I would argue that people who flame are not creating a debate, instead, they cause harm to others who are actually trying to have a lively discussion. But, if you so choose to allow recruiting and flaming within the RMB, where will you draw the line between lively discussion and cruel attacks?
It's a lively discussion if I find it amusing. When I post on the RMB, I expect a hearty "All Hail!" Otherwise, it's a cruel attack.

If you find a discussion lively, but Nationstates Moderation finds the "discussion" obscene, illegal, threatening, malicious, defamatory, or spam and thus removes the post, would you protest the moderations' decision, or play along?

If you find a discussion lively, but Nationstates Moderation finds the "discussion" obscene, illegal, threatening, malicious, defamatory, or spam and thus removes the post, would you protest the moderations' decision, or play along?
I would just so happen to be showering in the Delegate's Mansion at the moment (which I will repaint a lovely shade of pink).

I'm sorry if this is not a convenient time for you. I will repeat the question for you to see, Would you protest the moderations' decision, or play along?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you have dodged my question. I will repeat, Would you protest the moderations' decision, or play along?
I believe that protesting the decisions of a higher power, however incomprehensible the reasoning behind such decisions may be, does not ultimately serve the interests of the region as a whole.

How would you respond to those who are harmed by flaming, and would protest your use of flaming as amusement?

How would you respond to those who are harmed by flaming, and would protest your use of flaming as amusement?
Their block buttons work, and they can just not pay attention to the RMB. I'd encourage these level-headed people to apply for the Executive Staff, so they have even less reason to worry about the RMB on a daily basis.

Edit: Expanding recruitment is a crucial undertaking for any administration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back