RAILROAD CROSSING FOR DELEGATE 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role play is regulated by the regional admins and Rp moderators, not the government. So how could he bring about “independent RP”

I like the phrase "less corruption." It implies a certain amount of corruption can be expected, just not as much. Yes, it's high time we scaled back to an acceptable level of corruption. :noangel:

I like the phrase "less corruption." It implies a certain amount of corruption can be expected, just not as much. Yes, it's high time we scaled back to an acceptable level of corruption. :noangel:

Pigeon is for a little corruption. Its how he got away with his crimes. Naturally, he would want to support a canidate what would do the same.

Role play is regulated by the regional admins and Rp moderators, not the government. So how could he bring about “independent RP”
i mean allow people to RO with more than one person
ya i will try to get rid of it but hey it will be hard

Hmm... maybe I should run under the banner “No experience - no credibility - no ideas”

it explains nothing. Appointed prime minister? there is no legal bases for such a role. Who would it work? What authority would they have? There is alot of bone here but no meat.
Maybe they think we have a PM as many major regions do. Maybe they plan to add one.

Last edited:
lmao, this keeps getting better and better. thank you for this entertainment

Now now now, we know what happened when Whole India started a campaigning thread super early. In fact, this thread is way to early if @Railroad Crossing is campaigning for 2021. Petition to lock this thread and for OP to start this only closer to the elections.

As the Greitbart endorsed anti-establishment candidate, I declare that railroad crossing is a tool of the deepstate establishment oligarchy. I shall do absolutely everything to defeat them (that is to say, nothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back