Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew

sc.jpg

Liberate Pars
Category: Liberation | Nominee: Pars
Proposed by: Kuriko | Onsite Topic
The Security Council,
Noting that liberation of a region by this body becomes necessary when it is in danger of being destroyed and turned into a trophy of nations of ill-repute;
Believing that in this instance, the region of Pars has fallen into that description when it was passworded by nations black-listed by the international community of nations for horrendous actions;
Stating that although Pars is neither a big nor old region, it does not deserve to be turned into a trophy in such a manner or at all;
Confirming this body's intent to protect innocent communities from unnecessary destruction by evil entities;
Hereby liberates Pars.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

Last edited:
For.

Region's name is awfully similar to mine. As such, it MUST be protected!

Last edited:
For.

Region's name is awfully similar to mine. As such, it MUST be protected!
Is it that similar?

Anyway, I'm For. For context, it is currently occupied by a group of blacklisted players.

For. The region is occupied by blacklisted raiders plus a fascist region (The Black Fleet), so I would def be in support of a liberation.

Now that the password has been removed and TITO now controls the delegacy of Pars, I'm switching my vote to against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back