Deposition of Red Back

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
This thread shall be used for witness deposition of @red back.

Per the Court Rules and Procedures:

1. The witness must make the following oath before questioning can begin; "I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

2. Any Justice may moderate this deposition.

3. Questioning will proceed in the following order until both sides have exhausted their questions:
a. Prosecution may ask their questions and any follow-ups
b. Defense will have the opportunity to object to the asked questions.
c. Moderating Justice will rule on any objections.
d. Witness will answer the questions, if no objections or they are overruled.
e. Defense may ask their questions and any follow-ups.
f. Prosecution will have the opportunity to object to the asked questions.
g. Moderating Justice will rule on any objections.
h. Witness will answer the questions, if no objections or they are overruled.
i. Return to a, if needed.

4. At conclusion of questioning, the Moderating Justice shall publish the official record of the deposition in the trial thread.

Last edited:
Thank you Red Back.

As clarification, the answering of questions by the Witness may occur concurrently with objections being made by the opposing party and answered by a Justice.

That said, would the Prosecution @Dinoium please start us off?

Thank you, Your Honor.

So greetings @red back. I know very much you don’t wish to get dragged into any court-related drama but it is necessary so we can authenticate some things.

Now, while you have already already informed us this, we need this for the official court record. Did you communicate with Whole India and if so, what was the timeline of the conversation?

Hi All,

My communication started with Whole India around the 6th of November of this year (2019) when I became aware of a condemnation they had submitted to the Security Council. The submitted condemnation was aimed at me personally but listed a large amount of operations I had no part of in planning or running as I had not been active in raiding from around 2011. I posted on the forum thread in NationStates & also sent a message in game pointing this out. The conversation thread has been submitted into evidence unaltered. I have had no communication for about a month.

I have also made it known to Dinoium that if required I have no objections for a NationStates in game Mod confirming what I have submitted to be unaltered & all of our correspondence.

Thank you for confirming that you had such a conversation.

As for NS mods confirming, feel free. Though, for the moment, I’d prefer if you confirm the below evidence first before proceeding to NS moderation intervention.

Firstly, can you confirm that this conversation happened and if so, can you upload a more updated version of the full conversation?

Additionally to that, did this telegram happened?

Firstly, can you confirm that this conversation happened and if so, can you upload a more updated version of the full conversation?

Yes, this conversation took place. This is the full conversation I had with Whole India & there has been no more correspondence since.

Additionally to that, did this telegram happened?

I never received this message.

In regards to the matter of cross-checking with NS Moderation, the Court would suggest thinking on such, as the possibility of having a NS mod willing and able to authentic that evidence would seem low.

With the deposition at hand, does the Prosecution @Dinoium have any further followup questions, and does the Defendant @Whole India have any objections to the questions asked thus far?

Thank you, Your Honour. The Defence has no objections to the testimony given and no questions for the witness at this time as we have been able to resolve this case. My thanks to the Witness, @red back, for appearing before the Court.

Back