Whole India's Manifesto for WAD Elections January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote For Betterment,Vote For Whole India.

pKlwgEO.png

We all know that Change is the Factor of Life.This time The North Pacific will see a Mass of Development.

These are the Changes:-
  • Allowing all Newspapers to Come here if they want.
  • The Communication Ministry shall rate all the Newspapers.
  • The North Pacific Army shall start operations in all raiding regions and make a clear Anti-Raider Stand.
  • A political system shall be made.
  • Establishment of Political Parties.
  • Increasing Co-Operation with Regions which share similar qualities.
  • Making Inside states for better Administration.
  • Holding elections for the states created.
  • Establishment of Upper-house.
  • Re-organizing the Regional Assembly.
  • Making a post of Election Commissioner.
  • Improving the Judicial System.
  • Making a New Embassy Policy.
  • Creating a Committee of experienced nations for a New Constitution.
  • Making a list of all political parties.
  • Regulating bills for Improvement of North Pacific.
  • Making sure that one nation gets only one position with the help of Anti-Corruption Bill and One puppet Policy.
  • WAD's Office in The North Pacific. It will Consist of people who are more Influenced and they shall help new nations as well as old nations if they have any doubt.
  • Making a Deputy Speaker in Both Houses to Handle job in case of Speakers absence.
  • Increasing regional Participation.
  • Creation of a Intelligence Agency.

Last edited:
  • Allowing all Newspapers to Come here if they want.
  • The Communication Ministry shall rate all the Newspapers.
The Bill of Rights for all Nations of The North Pacific

2. Each Nation's rights to free speech, free press, and the free expression of religion shall not be infringed, and shall be encouraged, by the governmental authorities of the region. Each Nation has the right to assemble, and to petition the governmental authorities of the region, including the WA Delegate, for the redress of grievances. The governmental authorities of the region shall act only in the best interests of the Region, as permitted and limited under the Constitution.

What do you mean rate?

A political system shall be made.

You mean like this one? https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6951242/

Establishment of Political Parties.

Here you go https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3031796/

Making a post of Election Commissioner.

Section 4.3: The Election Commission
11. The Election Commission consists of at least five, but no more than nine citizens appointed by the Delegate and confirmed by a majority vote of the Regional Assembly.
12. Any citizen may be appointed to the Election Commission. Citizens will be exempt from constitutional restrictions on holding multiple government offices for purposes of their appointment to the Election Commission.
13. The term of an Election Commissioner will be six months, beginning on the day they take the Oath of Office.The Delegate does not have the power to remove an Election Commissioner.
14. All elections will be supervised by two Election Commissioners.
15. An Election Commissioner will be considered absent during any election in which they are a candidate, or during which their term started or is scheduled to end. Absent Election Commissioners may not supervise an election or participate in any decisions made by the Election Commission as a whole.
16. If there are fewer than five non-absent Election Commissioners, the remaining commissioners will appoint temporary replacements to bring their number up to five. If all Election Commissioners are absent, the delegate will appoint five temporary replacements. These replacements will serve until the number of non-absent commissioners is five or greater.
17. The Election Commission will have the power to make rules for the supervision of elections. Where no rules exist, the Election Commissioners supervising a given election may use their discretion.
18. Any citizen may petition the full Election Commission to review a decision made by the Election Commissioners supervising a given election. If necessary, the election may be halted while the Election Commission decides how to proceed.
19. If the full Election Commission determines that the actions under review are not in compliance with the law or their adopted rules, they will have the power, by majority vote, to overrule them. If deemed necessary, they will also have the power, by majority vote, to restart the election, or designate different commissioners to supervise the election.

Since you joined TNP, you have not made any effort to engage with the community , participate in the government or even learn about it. You applied for Home Affairs and the NPA but did nothing. It is evident from your platform that you have no idea how much of the government and the laws work. How do you expect anyone to vote for you?

It seems that your campaign rides on change. What is it about the North Pacific's governmental system that you find flawed and needed to be changed?

Campaigning begins twenty-one days earlier now, eh? Hm...

Are you familiar with the concept of endotarting? Because in order for your nation to become the Delegate you’ll need to collect several hundred endorsements.

Last edited:
Ah, fresh blood, nice.

What to you propose to do about the little-known crisis of current or former raiders (or those sympathetic to such) holding high positions in TNP?

I'm going to omnislash you because it appears like you have a list of goals, but you haven't really haven't provided any details on how you would accomplish any of this. Additionally, as others have pointed out, some things you've listed are actually already implemented. So, here we go...

Allowing all Newspapers to Come here if they want.
See the Bill of Rights, Article 2.

The Communication Ministry shall rate all the Newspapers.
Favoritism is bad.

The North Pacific Army shall start operations in all raiding regions and make a clear Anti-Raider Stand.
See Chapter 8 of the Legal Code: The North Pacific Army Doctrine. What about it and being Independent do you find disagreeable?

A political system shall be made.
See the Constibillocode. (Constitution, Bill of Rights, Legal Code. There's a link up in the site header called "Laws")

Establishment of Political Parties.
https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3031796/ You can make a new one if you'd like.

Increasing Co-Operation with Regions which share similar qualities.
Embassies. https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/39650/

Making Inside states for better Administration.
Can you clarify what you mean by an Inside state?

Holding elections for the states created.
Oh, like subregions like The Pacific does with their Provinces? How would this benefit us?

Establishment of Upper-house.
Why? What benefit does a bicameral legislature have over a unicameral one?

Re-organizing the Regional Assembly.
What's wrong with it?

Making a post of Election Commissioner.
Got that already. See Section 4.3 of the Legal Code: The Election Commission

Improving the Judicial System.
How?

Making a New Embassy Policy.
What's wrong with the current one?

Creating a Committee of experienced nations for a New Constitution.
What's wrong with the current one? Why do you say it's the Delegate's responsibility to pursue this? Wouldn't this be up to the Regional Assembly?

Making a list of all political parties.
https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3031796/. I think I posted this before.

Regulating bills for Improvement of North Pacific.
What needs improvement?

Making sure that one nation gets only one position with the help of Anti-Corruption Bill and One puppet Policy.
We already limit nations to holding one elected office, and also disallow being a government official in more than one branch. Are you seeking to limit this even further? What currently legal combinations of jobs do you find unacceptable?

Additionally, only one nation for a given player can be their citizen nation, so allowing one puppet is actually more relaxed than we already have and compromises our internal checks.

WAD's Office in The North Pacific. It will Consist of people who are more Influenced and they shall help new nations as well as old nations if they have any doubt.
Home Affairs Ministry. Also the Security Council if you were talking about SDPR when you mean Influence.

Making a Deputy Speaker in Both Houses to Handle job in case of Speakers absence.
Got those too. In fact, we just transitioned a Deputy Speaker to Acting Speaker a day or two ago.
Section 3. Deputy Speaker and Vacancies

1. The Speaker may, at their discretion, appoint a citizen as Deputy Speaker. The Speaker may, at their discretion, remove an existing Deputy Speaker.

Increasing regional Participation.
While you can't demand that people participate more, you can encourage them to do so. What strategies would you employ to encourage more participation? What haven't we thought of yet?

I think what I'm seeing here is that something about The North Pacific and how it's run is bugging you, but at the same time, you're not telling us exactly what the problem is. The problem is that you haven't provided any insight into your vision for the region. Remember that the region is ruled by the nations that make it up, specifically the Regional Assembly; it's not ruled by the Delegate. You are going to have to do a lot of convincing to sign anyone up to your master plan, whatever it is.

You need to spend some time understanding the structure of the house before you start taking sledgehammers to the drywall.

Last edited:
This is my Interview with Dinoium
---That's actually not a bad idea. However, nothing is preventing from other newsletters from advertising themselves. Plus, we do have embassies. I assume you want to draft a plan so small, foreign newsletters can be advertised in a government-backed dispatch. Otherwise your idea already has been solved long ago.--------------

Well we don't support Newspaper we only support Northern Light. When only man prints we get to know one idea. Lt me give you examples of few newspapers

The Independent Newspaper, The Times Newspaper, Nationstates Today, SNN.
We don't support any of them. I mean they come here start their press here that will Increase participation as many people will write their Articles in Newspapers.

---------------All newsletters? That's pretty extreme. Especially since there are over thousands of regional newsletters. And by rating, are we rating their service or issues?-------

Their Issues, Quality of their News and subscribers.

--------------------This isn't a good idea. TNP both raids and defends/liberates. It's naturally for people to raid. And what would we do to them? Ban them or remove them from the NPA? You're free to make TNP more defender-friendly like TSP, our ally, but outright banning the NPA from raidin would hurt us heavily, especially as one of the biggest R/Ding forces. I suggest just making TNP more defender friendly.-------------------
In History The Black Hawks,Lone Wolves United Have raided multiple regions. We will just Liberate all Conquered regions and in that way raiding happens,but raiders become Heroes.

--------------------------A lot of our military partners and allies allow raiding. This could sabotage our relations. If you want to do this, I instead suggest keeping relations with them but only work with them for liberation/defending purposes. This could make us bond more with TSP, TEP, and TRR but hurt our relations with TBH, Osiris, NPO, and others.--------------------
I said that all above. When it Comes to a trolling region we should put our relations Down. TBH and TNP this relation will never ever happen.

-----------------------------------That already exists. We have a government. Parties used to be popular in 2011-2012 but died due to it not being needed and not holding any significance.-----------------------------
I know that there are parties,but for New nations its a boring region. So a proper system by that i mean for creation of political party the creator will require following Information
Logo:
Party President:
Vice-president:
Chairman:
Place in Political scale:
Spokesperson:
Motto:
Then the party shall show its history.And a dispatch will be made by Home Affairs that will be showing all parties present and used to be.

----------------I thought about this once but it can't work. Only way it can is if we adopt NPO's alphabetic states system. Can you elaborate more on how this might work?---------------------------
First there will be One elections Commissioner he will handle all election affairs, all nations will be given a state or a constituency and a division will happen. All Citizens shall only be divided. First Nominations shall be Conducted. After elections the elected constituency's leaders shall form a Upper house with the Cabinet and few opposition leaders.

-----------------------Would declarations be on the election subforum of the forum?-----------------------
No it will be on Form itself.

---------------------Not a good idea. How would this work? I'm assuming this would be like Europeia. Lower house is citizens and upper house is elected Senators from the citizenry.----------
In regional Assembly the bill shall be kept if passed it would come to the Upper house there it shall be presented a brief discussion shall happen with Voting.

-------------------------------Can you elaborate more on how it will be reorganized.-----------------------
Th Regional Assembly shall be renamed to Legislative Assembly and as decided all nations are its part. People who want to talk on a bill can give a speech and explain their Thoughts then a voting shall be conducted,but it shall only have Citizens.

---------------------Already exists. https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/5000905/-----------------
Election Commissioner will be a Legal Officer of TNP. He shall handle all election business.

"Correct"
But seriously, I like the idea of improving the judicial system. In fact, I've been vouching for improving it in my election campaigns for Justice/AG. But you don't explain how it will be improved? I'm interested but it seems too vague.
In the Judicial system if any case a rises then the Accused shall not be banned or ejected. The Accused can ask the Judiciary for a lawyer or can be himself a lawyer. The judiciary will decide a lawyer against the accused. The date shall be decided by the Judiciary. A election shall happen for Chief Justice who will be the main Judge with a 5 judge bench for each case. A appeal can be made against a decision,but a petition of proofs must be filed,the 5 judge bench would see it and decide whether to accept the appeal or reject it. If there is a allegation against a officer then he shall not be removed from his position,but any action against the Judiciary like ejecting a Judge or banning the other lawyer is a punishable offence.

-----------------I'm starting to notice a pattern of vague policies. Can you elaborate more on what it will be reformed to.-------
In this Embassy Policy we will support Newspapers,Radios,organizations.We will not have an Embassy with any Condemned region,Invader,Exceptions will be made only with WAD's,vice-WAD's, FM's permission.

-----------------I feel like we're slowly developing into Europeia now. :P But can you explain why we need a new Constitution?-----
The Current Constitution was made by 1 man or so. This New Constitution will be made by a Committee of 4 men. They will see various Constitutions and make the best that will suit our Situation.

--------------------Feel free to make a thread for that. Nobody's stopping you.---------
Not by thread in Form,but a dispatch which will be made available. In it major parties and Minor parties will be made with a Criteria.
-------------------------And how will they be regulated?--------------------------
By passing them in all Houses

--------------Already exists by the Constitution:
"10. No person may simultaneously serve in government official positions in more than one of the executive, legislative, or judicial categories. Exceptions to this provision may be established by law."
Correct.-------------------
Anti-Corruption act is what you must wait for if I win.

---------------I suggest joining the Home Affairs ministry. https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7198621/----------------
Already a member it.

-------------Deputy Speaker already exists.----------------
hmmm

----------------Again, I suggest joining the Home Affairs ministry. It's free and easy!------------
New nations don't know where is Constitution and what are provisions for them so Some one must make them easy.

The Current Constitution was made by 1 man or so. This New Constitution will be made by a Committee of 4 men. They will see various Constitutions and make the best that will suit our Situation.
What about the women?

Our whole “interview”, for the record:
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Correct: I am not targeting him. I was in a rush to writing this telegram. Everyone knows I’m prone to grammar mistakes. :P
I’m not gonna to debunk your whole argument set again since I don’t have the time but this is what I’ll do.

In the Judicial system if any case a rises then the Accused shall not be banned or ejected.
Aaaaand you lost my potential support for a reformed judiciary there. What if the accused has committed treason or gave a region, mainly one we despise, sensitive information (such as NPA sensitive discussion and private RA discussion).
I love how you name the big interregional newsletters like NS Today but not the Europeian Broadcast Corporation. You also go to mention the Strangereal News Network. That is a very local newsletter to the RMB’s largest RP community in TNP. I mean, we may aswell rate Greitbert and Eras RP Newsletters if we’re going to rate SNN.
Election Commissioner will be a Legal Officer of TNP. He shall handle all election business.
So wait, you want to dissolve the election commission and replace it by one standing election officer whom I assume will be apart of the executive?
In this Embassy Policy we will support Newspapers,Radios,organizations.We will not have an Embassy with any Condemned region,Invader,Exceptions will be made only with WAD's,vice-WAD's, FM's permission.
Well there goes our treaties with Europeia (our closest ally for many years now) and Osiris.

I definitely love that you want to get involved within this region, but I suggest working yourself up the ranks first. Become a Deputy Minister or Deputy Speaker! I didn’t take this advice when I first ran for Vice Delegate and I came in fourth place (behind abstentions). Proposing radical things like I did is not the way to go. Probably this is better off being a party than an election campaign in my opinion.

Been here since I was founded here years back and other than CTEing when RL called, I have never left here and never found it boring :blush:

Anyways, back to the campaign manifesto as you call it, I understand where you are coming from but you realise this is not RL right? Whatever happens in RL is unlikely to happen in NS itself. Sure, you can suggest a bicarmeral system. How do you expect all players in TNP to participate in regional affairs? Some rather stay for the RP, others limit themselves to issue answering and stuff within NS and never come to the offside forums. (I know because I have, on my own accord, asked fellow TNPers RPing on the NS forums and they say they have no interest). Furthermore, there can be no way you assign people to parties, this may work in your RP nation but TNP is not a nation per se. You cannot expect to equate this to a regional parliament with a government and opposition, can you?

Besides, you have some factual inconsistencies which might possibly occur because of your (lack of?) involvement in the government now. Do we have a deputy speaker? Yes, and we do not have to look far. Just take a look at what happened recently with our former speaker becoming a Minister while the Deputy takes over and appoints to more. Is there a need to rewrite the constitution? If so, you could propose changes in the RA and many people have made some changes over time, so it is not written by one person. Anti-corruption act? Well, if you think some official is not acting correctly, you could raise it in the Regional Assembly and call for their recall. Your so-called WAD office? Well we have mentors for that matter, so I guess that is what you are thinking about.

Regardless, from someone who is relatively new here (as compared with many others around here), I appreciate your effort in trying to run for a position (and in fact, your courage to run for the Delegate!) However, just as some people have said above, maybe you could learn the ropes from those more experienced before making a shot at being the head of our government?

Our whole “interview”, for the record:
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Correct: I am not targeting him. I was in a rush to writing this telegram. Everyone knows I’m prone to grammar mistakes. :P
I’m not gonna to debunk your whole argument set again since I don’t have the time but this is what I’ll do.

Aaaaand you lost my potential support for a reformed judiciary there. What if the accused has committed treason or gave a region, mainly one we despise, sensitive information (such as NPA sensitive discussion and private RA discussion).

I love how you name the big interregional newsletters like NS Today but not the Europeian Broadcast Corporation. You also go to mention the Strangereal News Network. That is a very local newsletter to the RMB’s largest RP community in TNP. I mean, we may aswell rate Greitbert and Eras RP Newsletters if we’re going to rate SNN.

So wait, you want to dissolve the election commission and replace it by one standing election officer whom I assume will be apart of the executive?

Well there goes our treaties with Europeia (our closest ally for many years now) and Osiris.

I definitely love that you want to get involved within this region, but I suggest working yourself up the ranks first. Become a Deputy Minister or Deputy Speaker! I didn’t take this advice when I first ran for Vice Delegate and I came in fourth place (behind abstentions). Proposing radical things like I did is not the way to go. Probably this is better off being a party than an election campaign in my opinion.
Look if they have any Conquered region just conquered for fun then it[embassy] may not stay.

Been here since I was founded here years back and other than CTEing when RL called, I have never left here and never found it boring :blush:

Anyways, back to the campaign manifesto as you call it, I understand where you are coming from but you realise this is not RL right? Whatever happens in RL is unlikely to happen in NS itself. Sure, you can suggest a bicarmeral system. How do you expect all players in TNP to participate in regional affairs? Some rather stay for the RP, others limit themselves to issue answering and stuff within NS and never come to the offside forums. (I know because I have, on my own accord, asked fellow TNPers RPing on the NS forums and they say they have no interest). Furthermore, there can be no way you assign people to parties, this may work in your RP nation but TNP is not a nation per se. You cannot expect to equate this to a regional parliament with a government and opposition, can you?

Besides, you have some factual inconsistencies which might possibly occur because of your (lack of?) involvement in the government now. Do we have a deputy speaker? Yes, and we do not have to look far. Just take a look at what happened recently with our former speaker becoming a Minister while the Deputy takes over and appoints to more. Is there a need to rewrite the constitution? If so, you could propose changes in the RA and many people have made some changes over time, so it is not written by one person. Anti-corruption act? Well, if you think some official is not acting correctly, you could raise it in the Regional Assembly and call for their recall. Your so-called WAD office? Well we have mentors for that matter, so I guess that is what you are thinking about.

Regardless, from someone who is relatively new here (as compared with many others around here), I appreciate your effort in trying to run for a position (and in fact, your courage to run for the Delegate!) However, just as some people have said above, maybe you could learn the ropes from those more experienced before making a shot at being the head of our government?
I came here a long time ago and I got Nothing no respect,no support and all blames for my bills in Security Council of NS. So I decided to show the world my ideas and make my stand clear. I want a better North Pacific.

I came here a long time ago and I got Nothing no respect,no support and all blames for my bills in Security Council of NS. So I decided to show the world my ideas and make my stand clear. I want a better North Pacific.

You are not entitled to respect and support. I read your post in the forums. They are half formed. Many there did try to support you and you did not want to take their advice. Just because you want it to be a certain way does not mean we must bow to you. Not going to happen.

Its a No from me.

Look if they have any Conquered region just conquered for fun then it[embassy] may not stay.
And your point is?
What Dreadton said. You came here and did nothing but pester and spam the Delegate and other members about your Security Council proposal that no one is interested in. We tried to help you and point you in the right direction but you ignored all of it. You didn't try to participate in government or even learn about how it works. You didn't try to engage with the community and therefore we see know reason to trust your abilities or believe in your ideas. Your ideas are worthless because you don't even know what the current state of the region is.

Last edited:
I want a better North Pacific.
I think everyone here wants a better TNP. It's in our nature to take the things that are good and make them even better. The difference is that we're not simultaneously saying that what we have sucks.

It's pretty clear that what you consider a better TNP is a TNP in your image, and that your ideas are superior. Of course you think your ideas are better; you made them. But, the best ideas are the ones you can share with others and they like it too. Sorry, but I haven't found anything in your platform that I like.

But here's a little "secret" I'll let you in on...
You don't need to be Delegate to do any of the things you've recommended. In fact, being Delegate gets you no closer to the implementation of these ideas. Being Delegate does not give you the power to make these kinds of changes. As I said before, the Delegate does not rule TNP. The Delegate is not an autocrat. The Regional Assembly is the body that could implement these ideas, and as a citizen, you are already a member of the RA, and you can write a bill to make these recommendations a reality if the RA agrees with you.

Your ideas are worthless because you don't even know what the current state of the region is.
I dunno if I'd go as far as to say worthless. Maybe half-baked or undercooked?

Last edited:
I dunno if I'd go as far as to say worthless. Maybe half-baked or undercooked?
I also think the “ideas” are more half-baked or undercooked than worthless. It’s nice to be creative and think of things that make us a “better region”. I have done that and plenty of others have too. But I think these “ideas” were drafted on the spotlight and not pragmatically thought out to see if they could work in reality. Since we have pointed out sources for WI to refer back to such as our laws, he could use them to make “ideas” or goals that could work or at least make more sense? Who knows. :shrug:

Ok, just reading over your platform and responses, you have no idea how our government works and have no interest in learning. If I'm not mistaken one of your Security Council proposals was completely plagiarized and the rest you spammed the proposal queue with.

We would have given you help, had you been willing to listen to our advice. We would have respected you, had you not come here and essentially shit on our home. Because let's remember, respect is a thing that you earn it's not freely given. We don't have to support you, especially if the proposals and ideas that you're throwing around are, at best, half-formed and at worst, stolen from another author. Methinks our WA staff (which, one of them contacted you to tell you "Hey, you stole this from Fauxia, you'll get a permanent ban from the WA if you keep this up") should have just let you get caught for plagiarism, then we most likely wouldn't be having this conversation right now. I'm just going to go through a few of your most absurd positions and give ya some feedback.

The Communication Ministry shall rate all the Newspapers.

Ok, so there are thousands of newspapers in NS. The Ministry of Communications has much better things to do than being an over-rated review centre.

The North Pacific Army shall start operations in all raiding regions and make a clear Anti-Raider Stand.

Ahahahahahaha...haha...alright, so as an NPA Officer, I can tell you I have no interest in being stuck on one side of the R/D spectrum. Being an independent military organization allows us to be as fluid as the situation calls for. Does an ally need liberating? Yeah, we'll do it and, in the same breath hold a retaliatory raid the poor unsuspecting fools that dared to attack our allied region.

Making a Deputy Speaker in Both Houses to Handle job in case of Speakers absence

Ummm...hi. My name is Dero, and I'm a Deputy Speaker. As you can see, the position already exists. Oh, and to think it works in much the same way as the position you planned on creating. Except instead of just taking over when the Speaker isn't available, we help our Speaker with the day-to-day administration of the Regional Assembly. Two days ago, our former Speaker resigned to take a position in the Executive branch. Our current Speaker, whop was a Deputy at the time, ascended to the Speakership and appointed @Bobberino and me. So this part of your platform is a moot point.

TBH and TNP this relation will never ever happen.
*Cough*It already has*cough* We regularly work with TBH. So we already have a relationship with them. 4 days ago the NPA did a 40+ region tag raid run with TBH. (Here's the link to the report ;) TBH/NPA joint tag raid)

You know what, I was going to rip this to shreds some more...but it seems that most of your general ideas are, shockingly, something we already have in place. It's almost like you're trying to take credit for someone else's idea :rofl: (See my comments on your SC proposal to find out what we call that)

Look, dude, even the responses you give to the people who are asking you to stop being so vague are themselves vague non-answers.

My advice, either get with the program and try and learn a bit about the community before you charge in calling us boring and whatnot, gain some experience here so you know exactly what the fuck you're talking about when you try and make a campaign platform, or, you can do as you're doing and settle in for a long, bumpy, unproductive ride.

At this point I have to assume, based on what Whole India has said, that he is a native of the Regional Message Board who has no idea how our government works and, as Deropia has said, does not seem to want to learn.

That being said I am puzzled as to why this thread is receiving the attention it is receiving. I almost wonder if Whole India wants this attention. Either way, I move that the appropriate authorities lock this thread. Let us not waste our time here.

~snip~ Either way, I move that the appropriate authorities lock this thread. Let us not waste our time here.

Whether this thread has become an orientation exercise for W.I. on TNP civics or if it's an attention-seeking attempt, I think ending debate without giving the prospective candidate the chance to respond to our concerns is highly irresponsible.

If anything, I'd say move this to The Agora for now, since we're not in an election cycle, and we can continue to try to educate W.I. on how we do things in TNP.

Whether this thread has become an orientation exercise for W.I. on TNP civics or if it's an attention-seeking attempt, I think ending debate without giving the prospective candidate the chance to respond to our concerns is highly irresponsible.

If anything, I'd say move this to The Agora for now, since we're not in an election cycle, and we can continue to try to educate W.I. on how we do things in TNP.

Agreed. Seems like this has taken up too much of our time and uncessarily clogged up the election sub-forum

Question for the candidate, @Whole India:

If you were to win the election, what would be your first action in office, and how do you plan to do it?
Look First we will create a few bills like Anti-Corruption act and Importantly a New Position called as "Chief of NPA" shall be created and even New Newspapers will be motivated to come here.

Importantly I have got 3 telegrams from Red Back. He is warning me and ordering me to leave the election race. So its a topic of concern

I’m not sure who you are or where you came from, but you humor me. ... Honestly? ’Chief of the NPA’? Well, aside from McM being the Commander-In-Chief by default, you’re looking at the NPA’s commander right now.

Turns out my position as Minister of Defense has yet to be created. Who would’ve thought?! That really screws up our leadership lineage though

Last edited:
Importantly I have got 3 telegrams from Red Back. He is warning me and ordering me to leave the election race. So its a topic of concern

The only correspondence I have had with you is about the condemnation which you proposed toward myself in the security council which was full of false facts & your question you sent in game on why we haven’t raided TNP yet which I gave you an answer too.

I find it funny you need to use my name under false pretences for your election campaign.

Anyway, good luck with your campaign.

I know that there are parties,but for New nations its a boring region. So a proper system by that i mean for creation of political party the creator will require following Information
Logo:
Party President:
Vice-president:
Chairman:
Place in Political scale:
Spokesperson:
Motto:
Then the party shall show its history.And a dispatch will be made by Home Affairs that will be showing all parties present and used to be.
I mean... I'd like to ask how TNP is currently a boring region for newer nations? And how will your party system solve that issue?

I mean, I'd like to personally believe that for mostly everything you could do in Nationstates - You could do in TNP as well, or most regions for that matter.

You can get involved in Gameplay, and The North Pacific Army. You could chat on the forums here, talk on the discord, chat on the RMB, and that's not even mentioning the RP aspect of it all. And if newer nations are just refusing to take those options? Well, certainly, encouraging them to get more involved is an option, if we haven't done so already, but if they still refuse to take those options? Well... There isn't much to do so then, from what I think. But what do you think? Running back to my original questions, how is TNP a boring region for newer nations? How will your party system fix that issue?

So far it's seems like the only real things you've done is spread lies about people like McM and Red Back for your own selfish gain in order to win the election. What makes you think that I, or anyone for that matter, would choose someone willing to lie and smear other innocent people's names in the dirt just to get ahead?

At this point your "election campaign" seems more like a joke than an actual campaign. You have absolutely no ideas of your own, nothing to bring the table, and you have offered no reason why anyone in TNP should even consider listening to what you have to say.

This thread obviously isn’t getting anywhere. My general advice for W.I. is before jumping into a race like this, do research and get involved. All of the our best delegates at one point were involved in the executive staff. Whether being a deputy minister, minister, or advisor. What you’re doing is pulling a Dino (or whatever you want to call it).

I move for this thread to be locked. We’re not in the election season yet and this thread isn’t a campaign thread. It’s more of an argument war or debunking between W.I. and the community. Our advice for W.I. hasn’t gotten anywhere. He’s not taking the hint and this thread continues to waste people’s time trying to help him. The fact that he drags one of our foreign military partners into this thread just to slander him shows that he’s new and doesn’t understand the basics.

But why.

(*an Intelligence Agency.)
This agency will be under Foreign affairs it will have 3 to 4 people from the Foreign affairs and they will suggest that which region does not supports us and will rate our close allies. The ratings will be only available to cabinet so that with which region we have to improve relations shall be known

I mean... I'd like to ask how TNP is currently a boring region for newer nations? And how will your party system solve that issue?

I mean, I'd like to personally believe that for mostly everything you could do in Nationstates - You could do in TNP as well, or most regions for that matter.

You can get involved in Gameplay, and The North Pacific Army. You could chat on the forums here, talk on the discord, chat on the RMB, and that's not even mentioning the RP aspect of it all. And if newer nations are just refusing to take those options? Well, certainly, encouraging them to get more involved is an option, if we haven't done so already, but if they still refuse to take those options? Well... There isn't much to do so then, from what I think. But what do you think? Running back to my original questions, how is TNP a boring region for newer nations? How will your party system fix that issue?
People either love politics or Journalism or of that sort,but these 2 are the things they love the most in NS. so If we have a party spokes person and such then they can debate for their party,by this system people can open new parties.

So far it's seems like the only real things you've done is spread lies about people like McM and Red Back for your own selfish gain in order to win the election. What makes you think that I, or anyone for that matter, would choose someone willing to lie and smear other innocent people's names in the dirt just to get ahead?

At this point your "election campaign" seems more like a joke than an actual campaign. You have absolutely no ideas of your own, nothing to bring the table, and you have offered no reason why anyone in TNP should even consider listening to what you have to say.
Look I intend for change as i have no false claims. I agree that mcm blocked me long back,but a week ago I sent him a telegram which reached him,I don't know whether he say it or not. on Red back I am not joking believe me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back